Chapter 24 and a surprise!

Wondering what Annabeth's going to say to Percy's proposal? Read and find out!!! But first, let me get this out of the way... I have to tell you guys something... it's extremely important... not not not not not top secret hahaha figure that out :D... wanna know what it is? I don't own PJO HA! Fooled ya!

Sorry about that I was just messing with you all. Well here's chapter 24 I hope you like it! (Sorry for the delay)

Annabeth's POV

Oh my friggin' gods and goddesses. He proposed. I looked at the gorgeous ring in the box. It was a simple silver band with a gorgeous stone on it. It looked grey with tints of greenish blue if that's possible. I realized that I was just staring, for a second too long because when I looked at Percy he looked heartbroken.

"I realize this is kind of forward-" He said, pulling the ring box away.

"Percy of course I'll marry you!" I tackled him to the sand and gave him a long sweet lingering kiss. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Wise Girl, forever and always." He gave me another peck on the lips and slid the beautiful ring onto my finger.

"But Percy.... We are soooo young! Of course I want to marry you, but-"

"Hey Annabeth? Think of it more as a promise ring. I just want everyone to remember that I am yours and that you are mine."

I kiss him on the cheek, "Getting deep their Seaweed Brain!"

"That's me! Deep... all the way to the ocean floor!"

"Ok Percy, but seriously I love you."

"Love you too." And as we watched the sun slip away we slowly slipped into a deep sleep as I thought of my now for sure future with Percy Jackson.

What felt like hours later I woke up to see a drooling Percy still asleep. "Percy! Wake up!"

He slowly sat up, gave a loud long yawn and said, "Morning Wise Girl? What time is it?"

"Styx! I need to get back home! My plane could be leaving anytime now!!!"

"Hey calm down," Percy said, "let's just go back to my place and I'll have my mom give us a lift. Oh Styx... I forgot, um, we were kinda supposed to go back to my place last night. Heehee. There was kind of a surprise party with all of our friends there. Thalia and the camp gang and school gang came. They are going to be so mad!"

"Well, let's just get going back to your place. It can't be passed 7 right? Your flight doesn't leave until 10?"

"yeah I guess. Let's just hurry a bit." I said throwing Percy's shoes at him and slipping mine on.

We raced back to his apartment to find everybody crashed out around the living room with pizza boxes and soda cans everywhere... all empty.

"Hey guys! Wake Up!!!!!" Percy yelled, walking into the destroyed apartment.

Thalia was the first to wake. "What the Hades Percy?"

"Sorry Thals, we fell asleep on the beach. Lost track of time. What time is it by the way?"

"6:43!" Someone yelled from the living room, I think it was Andrew...

"Well we're here now?" I said. I gave Thalia a hug and walked over to everyone. "Hey guys!"

"Five more minutes!" Grover yelled.

"It's me!! Annabeth? The girl whose moving back to California in a few hours?"