Chapter 14

I do not own PJO.

Annabeth's POV

"We were just about to start a game of truth or dare," Katie said, "You could join us if you would like." I was desperately trying to catch Katie's eye and tell her to SHUT UP! The last thing we would need is Bella and Mark to join in our little game.

"Oh could we? We would love to!" Bella said smiling at Mark. Uh oh...

"Sure," Katie said with a smile, "the more the merrier! By the way, my name is Katie. This is Thalia, Grover, Rachel, Clarisse, Connor, and Travis. You obviously know everyone else. Anyway, who wants to go first?"

"I'll go!" Thalia said, "Grover, truth or dare?"

"Uh truth, no, dare." He said.

"Which one is it goat-boy?"

"Goat-boy?" Matt asked.

"Uh, yeah that's his uh nickname. He um... had a little goat mishap. Really funny."

"Oh, ok."

"Dare."

Thalia grins, "I dare you to eat a hamburger."

"W-w-w-what? T-Thalia? How could you?" Grover stammers.

"Um, Goatboy?" Mark asks, "Its just a burger."

"But I'm a vegetarian!"

"Oh, ok."

"No backing out Grover!" Thalia says. She runs to the food table and grabs a burger. "Here you go!"

Grover stares at it for a second, sighs, then shoves it in his mouth, quickly chews it, swallows, then runs to the bathroom. We wait for him since it is his turn, but it seemed like the longest 10 minutes of our lives. We didn't know what to talk about. We couldn't talk about camp because we had regular mortals here, I didn't really want to talk about school. It was kind of awkward, especially with Connor and Travis trying to break the silence with stupid jokes and such.

"Ok, never again." Grover said as he walked back. He looked really shaken up. Thalia had a smile on her face, but also a look that said sorry. "So, Lindsey, truth or dare."

"Um, truth."

"Ok, can you tell me first who you are dating, if anyone?"

"I'm dating Andrew."

"ok thanks, if you could date anyone here, other than Andrew who would it be?"

"Um, sorry Annabeth, but probably Percy." Lindsey looked sheepishly at me. I guess I didn't really care. Lindsey would never try and 'steal' Percy away. I trusted her, unlike Bella.

"That's ok." Percy looked at me with a smile and wrapped his arm around me. I smiled and gave him a small peck on the lips which earned me a small, "awww," from Katie. Oh Katie...

"So, Lindsey, it's your turn," Rachel said.

We waited as Lindsey was thinking. I suddenly had a brilliant idea. I whispered it into her ear, she smiled and nodded.

"Ok, Mark, truth or dare?" Lindsey asked, smiling evilly.

He thought about it for a minute, but ended up saying dare.

"Mark, I dare you to make out with Bella for 30 seconds." We all started laughing, even some of Percy's and my friends who didn't know our... complicated relationship with Mark and Bella, but their faces were priceless.

Mark looked at me with a, was it an apologetic look? I don't know, but he first walked up to me and said, "I'm so sorry Annie-"

"Annabeth..."