Chapter 3

I don't own PJO!!! And this is the first chapter with Percy's POV!!!! Yay!

(As said before) Percy's POV

I couldn't believe Annabeth was here, with me, at Goode High School. While we walked to class, we didn't talk. We just walked hand in hand, enjoying each other's company. While we walked, I had time to think. I know I know, Percy Jackson, saviour of Olympus, son of Poseidon, SEAWEED BRAIN was thinking! I know what you're thinking... it's a miracle! So, yeah, I was thinking... about Annabeth. I was thinking about how she would handle all of the girls that tried to ask me out or kiss me, or whatever else crazy love sick girls would do. I could see, as we walked down the hall, all of the girls glaring at Annabeth and all of the boys glaring at me. I hope she didn't notice. I also had time to notice that she had gotten a little taller. I was still a good couple inches taller, but not too much taller. Her hair was still its perfect blonde ringlets that hung over her shoulders and her beautiful grey eyes were fierce and intimidating yet mesmerizing. I was lost in my thoughts of Annabeth that I didn't even notice that we walked into the classroom. We were really early so we were the only ones there, except for the teacher and my stepdad, Paul Blofis.

"Hey Paul!" I said with a small wave, "We have a new student today!"

"Annabeth! It's good to see you."

"It's good to see you too Mr. Blofis." She said, giving him a small hug.

"Annabeth, I told you. Call me Paul!"

"Ok."

Just then, the bell rang and students started to walk in.

"Everybody, please take your seats! For those of you who are new and don't know me, my name is Mr. Blofis. Now I know its the first day of school, but we are already going to start our first book of the year. The Odyssey. I have them here already. I also have a few books in Greek for those of you who want to try it out or those of you who know Greek." He winked at me and Annabeth at the last part. But thank gods he got it in Greek. I did not feel up to the challenge of reading that long book in English with my dyslexia and everything. I looked at Annabeth to see her smiling to herself. "Please grab a book then pick a partner and read the first two chapters aloud. Whatever you don't finish will be homework." With that, everyone got up to grab a book. I noticed that no one else tried the greek version.

"Hey Annabeth?" I asked her as we walked up to grab our books, Greek version (this would be so easy) "Would you be my partner?"

"Of course Seaweed Brain. Let's get started, I don't want any homework."

So we started to read.

We were the first pair to finish with ten minutes to spare. Paul told us that we could leave early so I could show Annabeth around for a little bit.

We walk out talking about English class.

"You'll probably be his second favorite student," I said.

"What? Who is his first?" Annabeth asked.

"Wow, i thought I was the Seaweed brain... (I got a punch in the shoulder for that) ME OF COURSE!" I gave her my signature goofy grin.

"Haha Seaweed Brain."

We get to the Algebra classroom where the teacher, Mr. Healf is dismissing his class. He waves us in.

"Hello, I'm Annabeth Chase."

"Hello Annabeth, I'm Mr. Healf. Where are you from?"

"I just moved back to Manhattan a few days ago. I lived in California for a while." She explained. Even though I knew that was sort of true, since she lived at Camp Half-Blood normally, it still made me smile that we had a little inside joke. Well, it wasn't a joke, not even close, but you know what I mean, I hope you do...

"You moved back? You lived here before?"

"Um yeah, I lived in this town, with my mom, and during the summer, I went to camp, which is where I met Percy." Not true, but believable. "I also lived in Virginia with my dad for a while, before he moved to California. See, he had to move because of his job. But no I'm back here."

"Wow, that must be hard, moving around so much."

"Oh not really, I get used to it." That is true. As halfbloods, we are used to moving around a lot.

"Ok, well nice meeting you Annabeth." Mr. Healf said as the rest of the class started filing in. "Please take your seats now."

We took our seats and listened, well Annabeth listened while I watched her only paying attention here or there (I not understanding anything), to the long lecture on what classes would be like for the year and then on to the lesson.

I leaned over to Annabeth and whispered, "You seem to know what your doing their Wise Girl."

"Well duh! I learned this stuff when I was ten! It's so easy."

"Easy, yeah" I say sarcastically, "Well not all of us can be children of Athena." I say with a smirk.

"Why thank you for that compliment  Seaweed Brain, now stop distracting me, I'M trying to pay attention."

The rest of the class I tried to listen and understand what the teacher was teaching us. So that's how we use the formula. The rest of the class went by really fast. When the bell rang, signaling the end of class, Annabeth and I got up and walked out.

"What's our next class?" Annabeth asked.

"Greek Mythology," I said with a huge smile. This was going to be sooooo easy!

I hope you like it! And I'm sorry it's so short!!!