Chapter 13

I do not own PJO. The amazing Rick Riordan does.

Percy's POV

"Hey guys," I said. I gave Thalia and Katie hugs, Clarisse a punch on the shoulder and Grover, Connor and Travis a man-hug (sorry don't know what to call it) "Hey! Give me back my wallet," I held my hand out to Connor and Travis.

They both cursed at me in Greek, but were smiling anyways. I looked over at Annabeth and she was talking to Thalia. Then the car door opened again and Rachel walked out.

"Hope you don't mind that I came." She asked quickly giving Annabeth a hug and walking over to me with a smile on her face.

"Of course not! The more the merrier!"

"So can we go in now Prissy?" Clarisse asked.

Annabeth started walking towards the door of the club, "Let's go!"

We walked to the lounge to sit down. The couches formed a circle surrounding a coffee table. Annabeth and I sat in the love seat while our friends filled in the rest of the couches or sat on the floor.

"So how's camp guys? Anything exciting happen while we were away?" I asked.

"Not really," Thalia explained, "Since the Titan War, everything has been really peacefull. Artemis gave me a few months off as thanks so I've been hanging around camp. Nico hbeen coming and going again. We would've brought him, but Death Breath wasn't even at camp."

"It's good that it's been so peaceful." Annabeth said, a sad look in her eyes remembering some good times, "How's Chiron?"

"Good," Rachel said, "but it's difficult with all of the new campers. We have over a hundred campers now!"

"Wow," I said, "That's a lot!"

We talked for a little bit, but then I remembered our gang, our school gang. I whispered to Annabeth, "We should introduce them to Lindsey, Matt, Hayley and Andrew."

"Good idea, I'll go get them." Annabeth said, running off.

"Where did Annabeth go?" Connor asked.

"To get a few friends we want you to meet." I explained to a few confused faces. Then Annabeth walked over followed by our friends.

"Guys, we would like you to meet the gang, this is Lindsey, Matt, Andrew and Hayley," Annabeth said, pointing to each one as she said their names.

"Lindsey, Matt, Andrew and Hayley? We would like you to meet our friends," I said, "Thalia, Grover, Rachel, Clarisse, Katie and the twins, Connor and Travis Stoll." I looked at Connor and Travis, "Don't take anything... Give me my watch back."

"Fine," Travis said, handing me back my watch that Tyson made for me.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Annabeth asked.

"We could play truth or dare," Lindsey suggested.

"Sure," Rachel said, "I haven't played that game in years!"

"Ok. Who wants to go-" Annabeth stopped talking as someone walked up, or two people with evil grins on their faces.

"Hello! What are you guys talking about?" It was none other than the obnoxious Bella and next to her was the jerk Mark.

And that's Part 2! I hoped you like it. Part 3 should be up soon. It would be great if you guys could give me some ideas for truth or dare, but its fine if you don't of course. VOTE, COMMENT, CRITIQUE. do whatever!