Chapter 17

I don't own PJO, and (even though I have said this a million bajillion times) I wish I did because that would just be, well, awesome!

Percy's POV

After a while of staying underwater, just in case the harpies were still out there, I decided that it was safe to leave the water. As we walked out, I looked at Annabeth and saw her eyes slowly closing and opening again.

I walked her back to my cabin. I pulled her to the bed that was right next to mine and laid her down. I kissed her on her forhead and said, "Goodnight my Wise Girl." I smiled and began to walk over to my bed, but Annabeth called my name.

"Yes?" I asked turning back to her.

"Please," she whispered, tears in her eyes, "don't leave me. I know it won't ever happen, but I can't get the image of you and Bella out of my head. I just, don't want you to go anywhere."

"Ok Annabeth, scooch over then." I said. She moved over so there was enough room for me to lay with her on the small twin size bed. She turned towards me and put her head in my neck. I wrapped my arms around her and we drifted off to sleep.

"Hey lovebirds!" I hear Connor and Travis call, "Time for breakfast!"

I open my eyes and see all of our friends who came with us to the party surrounding, the bed, staring at me. Why? Then I noticed Annabeth still asleep in my arms. I smiled at her and gently shook her awake.

"Annabeth? Annabeth? Come on Wise Girl, time for breakfast."

"Oh, hi Percy," she mumbled, slowly sitting up. She gave me a quick kiss. She then realized that everyone was staring at the two of us, as we just slept together, and she blushed. Oh my Wise Girl...

I laughed at her expression which probably wasn't the best idea as she was an embarrased, not a morning person daughter of Athena. She punched me and said, "Oh shut up Seaweed Brain. Let's go, time for breakfast."

We were the first to get to the dining pavilion and we sat down at our respective tables. I gave Annabeth a kiss on the cheek as I walked past hers and towards mine.

A few minutes later, all of the campers started to walk in. They all just stopped and stared at us. Then they all smiled and ran over to greet us. There were a lot of new campers! As I was bombarded with hellos, heys, his and whats ups, I also was surrounded by a few younger campers who I was guessing were new. They kept asking me questions like, "Are you Percy Jackson? Like THE Percy Jackson? Savior of Olympus?" or "Can you show me some sword fighting techniques?" and even questions like, "Are you dating Annabeth Chase?" and "can you show me some water moves?" "Can your sword really turn into a pen?" He even got some weird ones such as, "Is it true that you have hundreds of siblings?" or "Do you have a mythomagic figurine?"

The last one just made me smile, think of the time when I first met Nico and he was asking me all of those questions.

As I was sitting down and everyone was standing around me, i heard Chrion shout, "Campers! What is this? Please, sit down!" I heard a lot of awwws, and everyone sat down. Chiron then looked surprised.

"Percy? Annabeth? Thalia? What are you guys doing here?" He said, trotting over to give us all hugs.

"We just wanted to drop by." Thalia explained.

"When did you come?" He asked, still shocked to see us.

"Um, either late last night or extremely early this morning," Annabeth answered, "I'm not really sure."

"Well, what a wonddrful surprise!" Everyone cheered for us. I just ran my hand through my haiir, nervously while Annabeth sat up a bit straighter.

After breakfast, Annabeth and I along with Thalia went to go spar in the arena. Thalia just watched while Annabeth and I circled each other, slashed at each other, rolled around each other and swung at each other. We both knew each other's weaknesses, (Annabeth literally knowing mine, my Achilles spot), and we both knew each other's moves and techniques. We were evenly matched, but I had mastered the disarming move that Luke had taught me my first summer at camp and I had the Curse of Achilles which was a major bonus.

"Beat you again Wise Girl!" I said for the third time.

"You just got lucky," Annbeth said, putting her knife away, "I need a break." She grabbed a cup of water and sat down.

"Sure, that's it... " I wasnt' tired at all though so I asked, "Thalia? Wanna go?" I turned to face her.

"You know it Kelp Head! Powers?"

"Heck yah!" I was soooo ready. I waited for her as she took out her electric spear, but I noticed that she didn't bring out Aegis... but thank the gods, that thing scared me to death, even after killing the real Medusa!

We both attacked right away. After five to ten minutes of just plain old sparring, we both got bored and lowered our weapons, raising our other arms in the process. Thalia created a storm cloud that was crackling with electricity, waiting to strike the victim of Pinecone Face's choice. As I raised my hand, I felt a tug in my gut as a willed part of the river to come towards me. I brought the huge bubble of water into the arena and just when Thalia striked, I shot water at the bolt, absorbing it. I then squirted her with water and she was soaked. Oh no, I'm gonna get. I took a step backward as she gave me her deluxe I'll-kill-you-now stare, which, by the way, was TERRIFYING! She just grinned evily , but then I had an idea. I created a small hurricane around me, similar to the one when I fought Hyperion a few weeks ago, and I picked up Thalia and she fell back to the ground... hard. Oops. I willed the water to return to the river and walked up to her smiling. She stood up and frowned, but then she smiled. "Nice dual Kelp Head."

We high-fived.

Just then, Grover came running in, panting. "aldkjfaiofh fnsk m" he said.

"What?" Thalia, Annabeth and I asked, confused.

"I--humph- said - humph - that we just - humph - got a new camper- humph - I don't think you'll like her..."

"Why wouldn't we?" Annabeth asked as she began to walk out, the rest of us following her. We were a few feet behind her when she opened the door and froze, her eyes turning a stormy grey.

Grover looked nervous, "It's Bella."

#OhMyGodsAndGoddesses

If you don't want Bella to be a demigod, just message me, I'm willing to change it! I just thought I'd put it in there. If you like vote? Comment? I don't know... But I hope you like it! Sorry it's a bit short. Well, there you go!

#Earth without art is just 'eh'