4

Excuse any mistakes:

Janet

Toni, Toni Braxton. Handsome and beautiful at the same time. Sincere, soft spoken she seems to be; yet she was strong, fierce and knew how to take charge.

"Hey, you're up?" She came back in out of her school attire and looked very much eye appealing.

"Yea, I couldn't sleep on an empty stomach."

She gave me a small smile before responding. "Yea you right bout that."

"So what'd you get?"

"I grabbed some raising canes, I hope you don't mind."

"Mind?! I've been craving raising canes ever since I've moved out here. I never known where it was at."

My eyes lit up like 50 cents as she passed the bag to me. "You're cute."

"And you're fine."

"Huh?"

"Uh umm. Nothing. Just talking to myself."

Strawberry cut that out, why would you do that?

Oh so you saying we can't give compliments. She called you cute and I said she's fine, what's wrong with that?

Stay at bay, please.

Alright, just know you can call on to me in the day or night, I'll never leave.

Yea yea.

"You ok over there?" I didn't even realize I was staring.

"I'm sorry, I just zoned out."

"Still in shock?"

"Yea."

"Me too."

"So what really happened Toni, and don't hand me no bs like Ward was trynna sell."

"I ran into one of the girls getting out of principal Ward's car. I spoke to her, she didn't know you was a teacher. She try to pay her way out of it, telling me not to get the cops involved and stuff. I don't know man, something fishy is just going on."

"So everything else you said earlier was true."

"Yea, Ian got a reason to lie and Ian get my ass beat and suspend for nothing." She chuckled as she sipped her hi-c

"That you're right." I really do appreciate her for stepping in ain't no telling how much worser this could've been.

We sat in silence as I'd take quick little glances at her just observing.

"So uh Toni, tell me a little about yourself."

"What you wanna know."

"Anything you feel like sharing."

Let's start with are you single

STRAWBERRY!

"I guess we can go off the common stuff. I'm 24 graduated from Howard university."

"24? I'm almost scared to ask when did you graduate?"

"At 19 and highschool at 15."

"My god, you're a genius."

"Not. I have this thing called autism, it um, it can be a problem sometimes."

"It can't be if you've come this far." I assured her as she took a bite of her chicken tender.

"Thank you. What about you?"

"Ahh about me in 29 graduated from Allen university, 3rd in my class and 1st in my high school class."