9

Excuse any mistakes:

Janet

I was pissed. "How can you tell me I can't handle the truth!"

"Because you can't, not right now."

"Who are you to say that though?"

"Because I'm still trying to unfold it myself."

"Let's unfold it together."

"No janet."

"Why!"

"Because I said no."

"So let me get this straight you're protecting and lying to me. Just like my mother?" I struck a nerve, she rose out her seat placing the gun on the table then proceeding to stand over me with a rage in her eye.

"Your mother is the reason you're in this mess. I'm protecting you from her trifling ass. Excuse me for holding off til I know everything she's trynna do to you. Janet, if you ever compare me to your mother again, ima show you exactly how I get down. I'm the only one with the best interest in you, the only one that's breaking personal rules with this here. So don't you ever play with me like that again."

She walk away and I grabbed her hand. "What rules you're breaking?"

She looked at me then pulled away...

"Toni all I want is for you to talk to me. Tell me something, just please don't leave me in the dark."

"You're best placed in the dark cause if I put you in the light they gone try to take you and I wouldn't be able to live with that. I'm gaining an emotion that I shouldn't, I just wanna save you..."

"I want you to save me, please..." she picked me up taking me to her room.

"Save me Toni, Save me tonight..." I lifted her shirt over her head as she laid me down.

"Janet I can't."

"Why? Why? Am I not pretty? What is it?"

"It's not you, it's me." I said it right with her because I'm sick of that line.

"Do you know how many times I've heard that line, the only difference is yours is true. It is you, because you're not allowing yourself to feel emotions. You don't have to be tough all the time, put your guard down and allow yourself to feel for once."

"Do you like me? I can tell you do."

"Of course I like you."

"You've expressed that you think I'm beautiful."

"You're more than that..."

"You want to protect me, save me; well I'm asking you, right now." I pulled her by her belt buckle. "To save me."

Our eyes locked as she stood between my legs.

"I like you Toni and I wish on better circumstances we would've gotten to meet each other. Everything works for a reason, we've met for a reason more than for you to save me from my crazy mother. You have so much love to give and to receive, so forgive me if I'm being forward but let me be the one to give that love to you."

I got in front of her just admiring, she was soo fine.. too fine.

I licked her chest down to her belt buckled. She grabbed me holding me up by my arms. "If we do this I've broken all my rules..."

"Rules are made to be broken."

"Mine aren't." She spoke sternly looking deep in my eyes trying to find a reason to keep her rules. Little did she know she wouldn't find one.