13

Excuse any mistakes filler

Toni

I slept like a baby last night, though I can't believe I said I loved her. Did I mean it? I feel as though I did.

Looking over I seen nobody, my bed was empty. "Janet?" No response. I got up throwing my sweats on going downstairs.

"J sweetheart?" I looked outside seeing she was back by the horse stables. Taking a look into my kitchen she had breakfast fixed for the both of us. I stole a piece of back going out to her.

"Goodmorning beautiful." I pulled into me and kissed her.

"Goodmorning." She smiled at me kissing me again as I picked her up bridal style going into the house.

"Thank for cooking us breakfast."

"You're welcome, sit down let's eat."

"I'll fix the plates you sit down." Just as I was preparing our plates my phone starts blaring through the house. I grabbed it off the table before it could hit the floor. Looking at the caller id I could've hit the floor. It was my own mother, why now after all this time she would want to speak to me? Something must be up.

"Hello."

"Hello, is this Toni?"

"Yes mom, it's me."

"Oh good good, how you been my babygirl."

"Ma I'm fine. What is it that you want?"

"To see you."

"Why?"

"I missed you Toni and I need to apologize."

"You can apologize right in this phone, not saying I'll believe you,  but we can nake something work."

"Toni stop being so stubborn."

"Mama no! Just no, stop. What do you want honestly, just spare me with the extras."

"I'm a few thousand short on my bond I was wondering if you could pay it for me."

"What makes you think I would do that? What possibly makes you think I'd help you after all you've done to hurt me! Are you crazy!" I felt Janet's hand in my shoulder trynna to ease my temper but it won't working.

"Toni please, you're all I have."

"Well if that's the case you have nothing, don't call me ever!" I hung up running my fingers through my hair. How dare she? After all I've been through because of her she calls me to help her absolutely not.

"Toni?"

"I'm fine J." I moved her hand off of me.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." For the first time I heard someone apologize to me and mean it.

"I believe you, I'm sorry too. Sometimes I'm sorry that she's ever had me."

"No baby, I'm glad she's had you because you've become the greatest thing to me."

She held my hand looking at me. "Come on, lemme cheer you up."

"How?"

"Let's go out. We haven't been out since I've gotten here except to my house."

"You sure you're up for that?"

"Yes."

"Alright then let me get dressed."

"Long as I can undress you first."

"Come on then." I grabbed her hand going upstairs

"You're so fine Toni."

"Nah mamas, that's all you."

"Mhh what if we look finer together." We looked at ourselves in the mirror, I picked her up kissing her before laying her down on the bed.

"You know we don't have to go anywhere.." I started kissing on her neck.

"No no, we're going out Toni and that's that."

"Alright."

Janet/Strawberry

We finally got right heading out.

"So what you want to do?"

"Uhhh I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"How about I'll take you shopping."

"Toni that's not necessary."

"Come on, it isn't gonna hurt. Plus we can get our four legged homeboy something."

"Ok that's fair enough." We went to the mall and of course she had me in Victoria secrets. 

I wasn't one to get jealous but a couple of girls was looking at her and I wasn't to pleased. I looked at Toni as she looked at me, then I looked down seeing that in her jeans she was growing.

"Toni?"

"Uh yea?"

"You got a uh—."

"Oh man."

"Hey, it's ok, come here." Since these girls over here biting dey lips ima give em sumn to bite they lips at.

"Baby, what you think about this?" I held up a crotchless piece and her eyes just lit up with lust.

"Let's go try that on right now.." she started pulling on me.

"Baby how bout we try it on at home so that way you can take it off."

"Mhm." She wasn't even listening to me just looking at me with hunger in her eyes.

She lost that V card and ready to go from wall to wall. What the hell they looking at, bet not be looking at my woman.

"Daddy..."

"Yes mamas."

"Give me a kiss."

"Right here?"

"Yes, right here." 

Strawberry what are you doing.

I'm owning my space and her, letting her know I don't care about her indifferences. I'm comfortable with being out in public with her. I love being with her in general and I'm not ashamed about it either.

She kissed me slow and deep. Bitch I'm  bout to drop my drawls.

"Let's go home daddy, right now."

"What about shopping?"

"Later, tomorrow, next week just know it can wait. I need you now, let's go." 

We left the mall walking to the car in the midst I heard tires screeching headed in our direction.

"JANET MOVE!!" She pushed me out the way rolling over out of the car's way. She pulled her gun from her hip and started firing as whoever in the car fired back.

"Get in the car now!" I got in her car locking doors still gearing bullets fly.

Ouu did hear the aggression, the authority roaring in her voice. That that was Mhh.

She finally got in the car turning it on and speeding out the parking lot.

"Toni."

She didn't respond. "Baby?" I looked over at her noticing scrapes, scratches, cuts, and also blood; lots of it.

"Toni baby, you're hurt."

"I'm fine, just a couple of scratches." I looked her as I now seen that she's been shot, not once but twice. There was one in her arm and one just passed her lower right abdomen.

"Toni you've been shot." She pulled into her driveway parking the car at the front door.

"Janet."

"Yes Toni?"

"I love you.."

"I love you too, Toni! Toni!!!"