12

Excuse any mistakes

Janet

"Mhh."

"Come on you got it."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"Ahhh, Toni enough please."

"Just one more."

"Fuck!"

"There you go. I knew you could handle it." She handed me a towel while she did her set. This girl is too strong, benching 200 is crazy, but then again she got the muscles to do it.

"Yea that's what I'm talking bout, look at the veins." I looked and laughed at her cause she was really into it then making faces at me wasn't making it any better.

But at the same time I was so turned on just by watching her. Her muscles were so toned and tight, mouth watering almost.

"Come sit on my lap Mamas." I went and immediately I felt something poke me.

"You're warm and wet already huh?" She smirked at me as she was still lifting the weight.

Stuff like this just sends a wave of lust through my whole body.

"Mhm."

"Do me a favor then."

"What favor?" I match the tone in her voice.

"Get up for me, turn around and take the shorts off." I looked at her seeing if she was serious then I seen her make it jump in her shorts.

"Don't keep it waiting." I did as she said hearing her take a deep breath.

"She's pretty."

"Thank you." I walked back over to her as she sat the weight back up and pulled it out. She grabbed 2 of the 50 weighted dumbbells and began while I sat on top of her, sliding down on it every so slowly.

"I—mhhh." She said nothing as she looked me in my eyes while I just sat there.

"Don't move, don't do anything. I just wanna be inside you that's all."

Ouuuu Lawd Janet girl I'm bout to faint, come get me, catch me, something.

She adjusted her legs and it was if she pushed further into me causing my head to go back. "I'm sorry." She said.

"Don't be. Gimme a lil bit mo."

"No. I see what you trynna do."

"So what if I am."

"Just you gone see why in a minute." She put the dumbbells down picking me up while still being inside of me. We went down to her hot tub room where she put me down to strip out of her clothes and for me to do the same.

"You know janet. I don't have to have sex with you to give that feel that you need." I bit my lip listening to her.

"There's something I wanna teach you."

"Teach me?"

"Yes." She picked me back up and slid me down on her.

"See your use to this." She pounded into me and I just couldn't even form words. Then she stopped, which frustrated the crap out of me.

"But have you ever just sat still and felt that person? The pulsating, throbbing, growing of a person, raw feeling, intimacy." She walked in the water and we sat down.

"You're so beautiful. You're a pure soul Janet, a sweet soul. Tell me how you want to be loved, what do you expect from a partner." She started massaging my shoulders awaiting for my response.

"I never thought about it honestly, but I'll say this I want to be loved the way you love me. I want to be loved by you, I want love only from you. I hope that's not coming on too strong but if this is just the mere beginning I wanna know what's the rest would be."

She smiled at me then kissed me. "I gotcha."

"Though what about you? How you want to be love?"

"Peacefully. That's it. Ion want no problems, no arguments, just a peaceful love man."

"I understand that, but can I ask this? If I could give you that, would you take it from me? Would you want to be loved by me?"

"What if I told you deep down regardless of how soon it may seem that I already feel that from you and that I would want nothing more but for love to come from you and you only." She stroked my face as she kissed my forehead

"Even with all of this? The stuff with my parents, your parents?"

"Especially with. Because if you can find in your heart to love someone during a mess that would in some case drive two people are and nothing but arguments would be happening. If you can bring peace in a situation where it should be chaos then you got it."

"I got it?"

"You beautiful.. you surely do have it. Now I don't wanna sound inappropriate, but you have an amazing body. It's like god took his precious time in making you, every curve, every flaw, every imperfection is perfect. Your eyes are brown yes, but not an average brown, no. It's a brown with a startling story but a beautiful ending and I see myself right beside you when I look into them. You are more than what you think you are. More than what people have said. More than what your husband put you through. You're just so so so much more and in anyway I can I wanna help you see that, reach that, and be that. I want you as my woman, my partner. I wanna teach you my ways, not just my country ways but my spiritual, religious ways, I wanna help rebuild your faith, your belief. I wanna show you a side of heaven on earth, one where when you get there you don't wanna leave."

Little did she know I was practically there. I felt her grow inside me causing me to moan. For some strange reason her talking and in the tone she was talking in was bringing me close.

There's no possible way you bout to let go on the girl and she ain't really do anything

"Toni, I don't know how you're doing it but I'm close baby."

"Good, that's what I wanted to teach you mama." She kissed me passionately and just like that my fluids slid down her shaft.

"You're beautiful baby and again I'm gonna protect you."

"Mhh yes daddy."

"Keep on ima cut this lesson short." I slid up and down on her as she held me tightly.

"Cut it short then." I moved against her as she went further into the water. She held my body flat against the top of the water and thrusted into me so deeply.

"I wish I could get you pregnant."

"The way you're doing me I wish you could to. God I'm growing to love you, love you so much."

Did you just admit you loved her?

I think I did strawberry, I think I did.

Did you mean it

Yea, Yea I did.

She stopped to look at me. Janet, I love you..."

We smiled at each other as she pulled out and held me tightly. "I don't normally say that, but deep down I feel it. Don't fuck me over Janet."

"I won't, because Toni I truly love you..."