6

Excuse any mistakes:

Toni

"Hello?"

"T bone?"

"Yea Quamaine?"

"I know you hate to be put back in this but I really need you."

"Look Maine, For her, I'll do it."

"Got a sweet spot for her T?"

"I think so, sort of like a first sight type thing."

"Go head nie. But get as much as information that you can from her. Remember you can't let them get to her, figure out a way to get her to stay with you. I can go ahead and tell you now Katherine ain't filing no lawsuit for her."

"That I already know."

"With her sick ass"

"Yoo." We started laughing, as I put on my shorts.

"Mhh Goodmorning Toni." She walked in with one of my graphic tees on.

"Damn yall must've had a nice night."

"Nah nigga. Look I'll catch you later."

"Ok."

"I'll be in contact with you tomorrow, stay dangerous T."

"Always."

"Trap her if you have to, put that charm to use."

"I'll see what I can do."

"Ok my man."

I hung up turning my attention on Janet as I rubbed lotion on my chest.

"I didn't know you were in the phone."

"You're fine, it was just my homeboy putting me on."

"Putting you on?"

"It's an expression, basically giving me details bout something."

"Ooh ok."

"Come here, tell me how you slept?" I opened my arms up allowing her to come in for a hug.

"I slept amazing, better than i ever have in a long time."

"I'm glad, though ion know how you talked me in to sleeping next to you."

"Just a little charm. What are your plans for today?"

"Well I'm going to get an edge up and get my hair done. Then after that, If you're up for it you wanna meet my horses?"

"I'd love to."

"Alright then when I get back we can definitely do that. The house is yours, so feel free to have fun. If you need anything my other phone is right there my number is already in it, just call me."

"Ok. Be safe."

I looked at her and smiled before walking up to her kissing her forehead. "I will mama." I left driving to my barber to go get my cut, I mean it's past time for one and plus Quamaine did say work some charm.

I admit Janet's a beautiful lady; she's sincere, down to earth, very humble. She's attractive in every mental aspect known to man, and it might be contradicting to say but her mental attraction is more than her physical attraction.

But at the end of the day, I do have a job to do and that job was to protect her.

I got to the barber immediately getting a couple of stares. "Wassuh Brandon."

"Hey T, what we getting today?"

"Just a lower taper, my man."

"Gotcha." He removed my dreads cap and stood back.