11

A Filler, Excuse any mistakes:

Toni

"You mean to tell me my mama slept with your uncle? She signed my assets to your people! And you knew!"

Like I just ain't get off the phone with Q. Though I just wanted to see what she was gonna say.

"No, No I didn't know Toni I swear I didn't know it's just when you mentioned it earlier I remember a woman that was causing problems in the family. You do favor her now that I've looked at you, I'm sorry I'm so sorry."

I took a deep breath before speaking. "I'm sorry for yelling it just— damn man."

"What are we gonna do?"

"We are gonna continue as such and I'm gonna continue to protect you. They can have me but you I can't let it happen."

She looked at me placing her hand on my face. "Thank you. There's so much you don't know that they've done to me as a child. I never felt safe around anyone, but you.. I feel so safe with you. I trust you and I've never trusted anyone in my life. Toni you gone mess right around and ima fall in love with you.."

I bit my lip at her and kissed her"fall in love with me then."

I picked her up carrying her to the bedroom. A part of me couldn't get enough of her, truth is I wanted her in every way.

Just as I was about to lay her down my phone went off.

"Hold on babygirl lemme get this."

"Hello?"

"T?"

"Yea Maine."

"Did you go meet with Whitney?"

"Yea."

"Do not hand Janet that letter til the date she told you."

"Mhm."

Janet's hand kept rubbing over me as she felt me grow.

"You ok?"

"Yea man I'm just in the middle of something." She reached up to my pants unbuttoning them.

"J, you don't wanna do this."

"Maybe I do, I owe you.."

"No you don't. Get up mamas, that's something you not ready to take on."

"Yea uh, ima call you later."

"Ight."

I hung up throwing my phone on the table, pulling her on the bed as looked at me hungrily. She pulled me by my pants pulling them down.

"Let me please you."

" Janet no fr."  For the simple fact I've never had head before, I was nervous.

"Don't shy out on me when you fucked me like I was yours."

"Maybe I'm trynna make you mine."  I climbed on top of her kissing her slowly as I my hand reached down in between her thighs.

"Mhh."

I took my time teasing her before sliding my fingers inside of her. I continue to kiss her as her arms wrapped themselves around my neck.

"Intruder alert, Intruder alert.. lock down initiated." I jumped up going to my office to look at the cameras, Janet followed behind me.

"Toni what's wrong, who is that?"

"I don't know. No one knows where I stay." I'm so glad I got this alarm system. The vehicle was coming down the road, still had about 5 minutes before it reached the gate.