𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮 (𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒙𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅)

Bailey Anderson (stem)

Taylor Green(stud)

𝑽𝒊𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒂 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚
𝑩𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

"Tay I swear if you make me drop my weed I'm fucking you up dawg." I said trying to roll my blunt. 

"Ughhh If you dont like me nomore just say that." Taylor said getting off my bed and face planting on hers. I didnt reply to her comment as I finished rolling my blunt. 

She so fucking dramatic knowing she wanna smoke too. 

I reached on my night stand grabbing my lighter. I ran the flame over the blunt a few times before lighting it and taking a few puffs. 

"And now you smoking without me.....ion like you nomore." She mumbled laying on her side looking at me. "Come here." I said taking another puff of my blunt.

"No leave me alone." She said turning her back to me. 

I gave her a lil minute while I hit my blunt a few more times.

"Taylor if I have to tell you again you not gone like it." I said. She sighed before rolling over and getting up. She stomped all the way over to me and stopped in between my legs.

I looked up at her as she looked down at me with a pout.

Big ass baby. 

I took a pull from my blunt and swiftly grabbed her by her neck pulling her down to me. I blew the smoke out just as she parted her lips and she inhaled holding it in before blowing it to the side. 

I pulled her down to straddle me and gave her a little peck causing her to blush. 

All she wanted was to get high and be under me in more ways then one.

We went back and forth pulling and blowing shotguns until my blunt was a roach. 

Then one thing lead to another and I stripped Taylor of her clothes until she was in her sports bra and boxers. 

I was now running my hands up and down her sides gripping them while leaving kisses and hickey on her neck and chest. 

Her arms were wrapped around my neck pulling me into her as she started grinding herself on me.

 I tighten my grip on her hips stopping her movements.

"Please." She groaned. I could hear the frustration in her voice. 

I ignored her plea continuing my assault on her chest leaving one too many hickeys that she would no doubt complain about in the morning. 

Oh well. 

"Bailey please." She said whining this time. She was pushing against my hands trying get some relief to her throbbing core. 

"What you want Taylor." I say pulling back from her. She looked at me with pleading eyes. She doesnt like to ask me to touch her. She just wants me to do it.

But I'm not giving in this time. 

"Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you baby." I whisper in her ear. Then I kiss the spot right below it making  her whole body shiver. 

She whined stuffing her face in my neck. 

I felt her sigh in comfort as I rubbed her back. "All you gotta do is tell me what you want." I say standing up with her.

I pecked her lips before laying her on my bed. She looked up at me with those same pleading eyes. "Please fuck me .

That's all she had to say.

"Yes baby yes right there uhh." Taylor moaned as I sucked on her clit and fucked her tight pussy.

I let it go with a pop and hovered over her.

"

You're gonna cum for me? Hmm?" I asked as I pecked her lips softly.

She nodded, looking at me before throwing her head back.

I curled my fingers as I pounded them into her, watching her eyes roll back as she bucked her hips, a moan coming out of her mouth as she started to cum.

"Fuckkk b-baby yessss".

She held onto me as her body shook, our lips smashing together as she rode out her orgasm.

I slowly took my fingers out of her causing her to whimper at the loss of fullness.

I took my cream covered fingers and tapped them against her lips.

She grabbed my wrist and took them in her mouth sucking and licking all her creamy goodness off.

"Fuck your such a pretty little slut." I groan feeling myself get even more turned on.

"Only for you baby." She said grinning.

I asked yall awhile back if I posted a one-shot book would yall read it and yall said yeah so here it is.

I don't write smut so if you got any pointers or tips lmk👉🏾

Enjoy.