𝑪𝒐-𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒔 (𝒏𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒙𝒈!𝒑) 𝑷𝒕.𝟐 𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅

Amora Davis

Amora Davis

Brooke Lewis

Brooke Lewis

Brooke's Apartment
Amora's POV

Ever since that day in the break room Brooke and I have been fucking on and off.

It was honestly supposed to be a 1 time thing but that dick is too good.

Who would have thought that sentence would ever come from a lesbian.

Anyways.....

Brooke hit me up at like 6 something and asked if I wanted to chill. Of course I said yes.

Now that was 2 hours ago and we still just chilling.

Laying on the couch with some snacks and blankets.

Like this was cool and all but girl I came here to fuck not watch Black lightening.

I shift my legs and sigh again for the 79th time.

"Amora love what is it." Brooke asked not taking her eyes off the TV.

I stay quiet doing the same. She wasn't even paying me any attention for real.

A whole ass 10 minutes go by and she still not paying me any attention. 

I debate on whether or not I wanna go home. I mean I don't want her to think I only want her for sex but I'm horny as shit right now.

I decided to just chill.

I grab my snack tray and started munchin' on my hot fires while zoning back into the show.  

An hour and a half later 

"Fuck baby I'm sorryyyyy" I gasped as I tried to hold it together.  

I was laying flat on the couch as Brooke had both of my legs holding them up by my ankles as she fucked the absolute shit outta me.

I know I said I was gonna chill but I couldnt so I texted one of our co-workers and asked her to call me and just go along with what I said.

She did and I made it seem like I was finna leave to go get fucked. Brooke immediately interjected asking where I was going so I re-stated that I was going to get fucked while gathering my stuff making it seem like I was really leaving.

We went back and forth and she eventually asked me if they fucked me better then her. I may have overexaggerated the "other person's" capabilities which got me in the predicament I'm in now.

"Naw they fuck better then me right. Take this shit." She grunted fucking me harder. I already came 3 times and she hasnt stopped yet.

I groaned turning my head to the side as I felt tears welled up in my eyes. 

Aint no bitch ever fucked me to tears. Well of course no bitch I ever fucked with had a real dick either.

"Awww is it too much for you. I thought they fucked you better." She taunted lifting one of her legs up on the couch. 

I could literally feel her in my stomach. I struggled but managed to get one of my feet out of her grip and tried pushing her back but she just grabbed it back and started kissing from the sole of my foot to my ankle. 

"Why you pushing me ma, youn like what I'm giving you." she rasped out smirking at me.

I just moaned in response. This shit felt so good and her sexy ass voice was only increasing the pleasure. 

"I can tell that you cant really talk right now and by the way you gripping my dick lets me know you finna cum so I'm letting you know now I'm not stopping till I'm satisfied".

Lord have mercy. 

yall it took me so long to write this and i dont even like it fr