𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 (𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒙𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅) 𝑷𝒕.𝟏

Tatiana Morgan

Tatiana Morgan

Alexis Turner

Alexis Turner

𝑻𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔' 𝑷𝑶𝑽

"Tati I know you aint mad cause you lost bro." I said laughing cause this girl was dead ass pouting because I won.

We just got done playing madden and I beat her 62 to 34. I admit I whooped her ass but it's not that deep.

"Alexis shut up bruh. Matter fact get the fuck out my house." She said getting up and going in the kitchen.

I shook my head and grabbed the remote off the side of the couch. I won't going nowhere.

Fuck her and her pissy ass attitude.

I was definitely still sitting there when she came back. I was trying to figure out if I wanted to watch Power again or The Good Doctor.

"Yo why you still here I told you to get the fuck out." Tati said sitting back on the  couch.

I decided on The Good Doctor. I kicked my shoes off and take my hoodie off before sitting back and getting comfortable.

This was definitely one of my favorite shows.

"Alexis I know you hear me talking to you".

I swear this show be making me think I could be a doctor. Shit look mad easy for real.

"Yo ass better be out my shit when I get out the shower or we gone have a problem".

Mane all of a sudden I'm feeling realllll tired. Might take a lil nappy nap.

~𝟏 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝟐𝟎 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 ~

I was having the best dream ever. Me, Kehlani and  Jhene Aiko in one bed.

Smack!!

"OWW WHAT THE FUCK TATIANA." I scream jerking up and rubbing my burning ass cheek.

"What the fuck did you hit me with." I said mugging her.

She smirks at me. " A flogger".

I know you fucking lying. "Why would you hit me with that damn torture device Tati." I whine.

I hate that fucking thing.

"Because I told you to be gone when I got out the shower and you was sleep on my couch so now you got a problem." She said a little to enthusiastic for my taste.

"Ok well you got your lick now I'm finna get my shit and go." I said grabbing my hoodie and ready to put my shoes on.

She stepped in front of me and pushed me back on the couch. "Naw baby girl it's too late for that.

"I want you upstairs on my bed naked in position 2".

She walks off to the room of horrors and I contemplate on making a run for it.

Naw she's my best friend Imma have to see her ass again.

Or I could get a new best friend...... Naw I hate people and Tati would kill her then beat my ass.

I sigh and make my way to Tati's room. I haven't done this shit in so long. My back finna be sore as hell.

I strip down and get into the damn position.

Face down ass up.

"Lexi baby your arch used to be deeper then that." Tati said scaring the shit outta me.

I look back at her cause girl what the fuck. " What I'm just saying baby kinda disappointed." She said putting down everything that was in her hands.

I roll my eyes at her big head ass. I spread my legs a bit further and push myself forward.

"Mhm that is a sight I tell you".

I laid my head on the bed as I settled into the position. "I'm glad you remembered yourself Lexi. I would hate to have to go over anything and dish out your punishment".

Now that made me lift my head up. " What you mean punishment. Ian do shit".

"Oh but baby doll that's where your wrong." She said walking over to me.

She ran her hand from the bottom of my foot all the way up to where my hands were on the bed frame.

Clink! Clink!

"Tatiana I know you aint just cuff me bruh." I said snapping my head to my hands. I tugged a little bit and sure as shit I was handcuffed.

"Bruh. Wow you really do want your ass beat. It's ok baby I got you".

I was gone say something but it was only gonna make it worse.

She did some shuffling around before she got on the bed and settled down behind me.

She massaged my ass and lower back before she said anything. It was like the calm before the storm.

"Lexi baby what is your safe word".

"Peaches."I said settling into my position.

"Do you understand why your being punished."She said running her thumb back and forth over my slit.

"Mhmm" I moaned pushing back against her hand.

"Look at you so needy but can't answer a simple question." She tsked pulling her hand back.

I whined out of frustration.

She had me in this deep ass arch with my pussy out and wasn't doing nothing but playing.

There wasn't supposed to be a 2 part but yk shit happens.