𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 (𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒙𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅) 𝑷𝒕.𝟐

Tatiana Morgan

Tatiana Morgan

Alexis Turner

Alexis Turner

𝑻𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"What's your color pretty girl." I asked Alexis gently rubbing her ass.

I had just finished her punishment and lets just say the sadist in me was more than satisfied. 

"Yellow. That shit fucking hurts." She whined laying on her side.

I gave her over 100 strikes. It was originally gonna be 30 and some edging but Alexis likes to talk shit so I added more.

"But you took it so well for me baby". I started kissing up her side until I get to her tittes.

She moans and starts running her fingers through my locs as I suck on her nipples.

I give them both some attention before I turn Alexis completely on her back.

I take a minute to admire my beautiful best friend with her collar that had my name on it.

"Can you fuck me now please." She asked looking at me with her big brown doe eyes.

I smile at her.

"Of course baby thank you for using your manners".

I kiss from her neck down the valley of her breast leaving a few hickeys along the way to her dripping honey box. 

I ignore her pleas to stop teasing her as I kiss and suck everywhere but where she wants and needs it the most.

I took my time getting her worked up before I went in.

I spread her legs open and flatten my tongue rubbing it on her clit back and forth steadily making her gasp and tense up.

I push her legs up to her chest and rub up and down her thighs to relax her as I take her whole clit into my mouth and suck like there's no tomorrow. 

"Fuck Tati." Alexis moans out as her legs start shaking. 

I let her clit go with a pop and sit up on my knees keeping her legs in place.

I run my pointer and middle fingers down her slit coating them in her juices before easing them into her.

She gasped and threw her head back. "Oh my godddd yes".  I keep a steady pace as I feel her walls tightening around my fingers.

I kiss up her stomach to her neck and make my way to her ear. "You gone cum for me baby." I whisper making her moan even louder.

She grabs both sides of my face and pulls me into a sloppy ass kiss. 

She tries to overpower me so I bring my free hand up to choke her a bit as I curl my fingers hitting her spot.

She breaks the kiss but keeps my face in front of hers.

"Ouuu shit daddy I'm cumminggggg." She moaned into my mouth.

I can feel her pussy flood as I continue fucking her through her orgasm. 

"I think I love you".