𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 (𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒙𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅)

Janiyah24

Janiyah
24

Janiyah24

Liyah
23

Liyah's house
Janiyah's POV

"I don't get why you so mad it was just date niyah." Liyah sighed coming back into the living room.

I shook my head cause she really think I care about that lil fuck ass date.

"It's not about the damn date....it's the principle. We just had a conversation about taking things to the next level and then I have to hear from the streets that you was on a date".

Tell me why the fuck this girl started laughing.

Like what the fuck is funny...I wanna laugh too.

"Girl you know Raleigh is the one that told you about the date...talking bout the damn streets. You funny".

This hoe must wanna fight.

We both Raleigh is basically "the streets". She always in them and she know everything that be going on. Hence her telling me about Liyah going on a date.

But thats not the point.

"Haha so funny...not".

I know I might be doing too much but I don't like feeling played.

I just sighed and sat back on the couch.

I'm not finna be pressed bout somebody who not pressed bout me.

We just chilled for a while, watching TV and liyah kept trying to get my attention.

I wasn't even mad nomore but she ain't have to know that.

"Janiyah come on". She said getting up and coming over to where I was sitting.

I still didn't respond. I like playing hard to get.

"Look I know what we talked about and I'm sorry. I should have told you I was going on a date".

I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "Mhm ok".

I know she don't that lil ass sorry was gone do shit fa me.

She shook her head at my "attitude".

I thought she was gonna walk away and leave me alone but she surprised me by straddling my lap.

"Stop being mad at me". She sighed running her hands through my locs.

We made eye contact and after staring into her soul she bowed her head in submission.

Yeah she know I'm daddy.

I lift her head back up and smile"You want me stop being mad baby".

She nods her head pouting at me. Her puppy eyes showing me how sorry she was.

"I just want you all to myself pretty". I softly say rubbing up her thighs. She only had on boxers and a wife beater.

She pulled me into her." You got me niyah".

Then she pulled me into a kiss and I made sure to suck on them thick full juicy ass lips.

I swear if I could kiss her all day I would.

She started grinding on my leg making me smirk before pulling away from the kiss.

"Take these off for me".

I sat back on the couch and she wasted no time stripping out of her everything.

Ian even ask for all of that but I wasn't complaining, especially when I remembered she get her nipples pierced a few months ago.

Even though Liyah is very much lighskin her nipples remind me of Hersey kiss that I just wanna suck on until they melt in my mouth.

And don't even get me started on her pussy. Its so pink and fat. And she always wet like her juices be dripping down her thighs.

I just wanna fuck her till she begging and pleading for me to stop.

I bit my lip at the thought of her riding me face.

Yeah that'll do it.

"C'mere mama". I motioned for her to come back over to me but instead of letting her straddle me I put my hands under her thighs and pushed her up.

She got the message and positioned herself so that her knees were on the back of the couch.

Her pussy was right in my face and I waisted no time taking what I wanted.

I circled my tongue around her clit to getting it nice and wet before sucking it up in my mouth.

"Mhmm shit baby." She groaned trying to grind on my face.

I had my arms wrapped around her thighs stopping her. I wanted to be the main source of her pleasure before I let her do her thing.

I alternate between sucking and licking her clit as I trail my one of my hand up to her chest she kneed one of her titties.

"Oh fuck yes." She grabs my some of my locs and I can feel her legs start to shaking.

This is a sign that she's about to come so I bring both of my hands to her waist and give the go ahead to do her thing.

"Fuck J I'm cumming".

I flattened my tongue and she rides my face  getting herself off.

And I sucked up all her cum, not letting a single drop go to waste. 

She slides down and settles in my lap, laying her head on my chest.

"Does she eat your pussy better then me".

I know yall like these so let me which one you want me to turn into a book first.

Also go check out the first few chapters of my new book Blocked.

Make sure you vote or your anti-black and homophobic 🧍🏾‍♀️.