Circles

After Omega's death, many players began finding notes around the server from Bee. They all seemed to point towards some big event that would change everything. But what?

It was a beautiful day in Berionas. Across all dimensions players spread far and wide, building, pvping, mining, you name it. When suddenly, the sky was enveloped in darkness. Then the darkness spread to everything, till all that could be seen was blackness. All players of the server far and wide were transported to what appeared to be a theater. A single spotlight shined down to light the stage, and what appeared was a sight to behold. Upon the stage hung two cages on both sides. One holding Mono. One holding the ghost of Omega. And in the middle, sporting a tophat and a golden cane with emerald engravings, stood none other than Bee. "Thank you all for coming!" Bee shouted to the server. "LET US GO!" Screamed Wu. But he was unable to move. Everyone was. Except Bee.

It felt like a nightmare. But it wasn't. This was real somehow. "I'd like to say it's been fun....but I mean-" Bee turned to the crowd, "C'mon guys we can do better than this." Omega and Mono suddenly started whailing in pain as Bee tore their souls right out, holding them in the palm of her hands. Life in one, death in the other. "I know we'll do better this time around." Bee smiled, turning to the crowd, and suddenly, a bright white light flashed.