1. Introduction

The characters involved in this story are fictional and have no connection with the real world. 

A Love Story started with passion. A Playboy getting obsessed with a girl, at a extinct  that he is ready to sell the entire world if it means to get her. 

Man who says, "Don't Mess With My Girl, Until You Don't Have A Death Wish"

Woman who say, "If you even try hurting me, He'll peel off your skin till you wish to die, but he won't let you die."

Dive into a Love Story which will feel as if it's a roller coaster of emotion!!!

.

.

.

Male Lead: Aarav Kapoor

Mother: Sulochana Kapoor

Father: Avinash Kapoor

Younger Brother: Varun Kapoor

Aarav Kapoor, a magnetic charm standing at 6 feet with a sculpted physique, his dark, tousled hair

Aarav Kapoor, a magnetic charm standing at 6 feet with a sculpted physique, his dark, tousled hair. framing a chiseled jawline that exudes rugged confidence. His intense gaze holds a hint of mystery, capable of igniting flames of desire with just a glance. He is a playful boy, can attract any girl he wants. Aarav is both a mystery and an open book.

Aarav is the Vice President of one of the Top 10 Organizations of India. As a Strict Vice President, Aarav values efficiency and productivity. He believes in an organized work environment, where everyone is held accountable for their responsibilities. His communication is direct and to the point. His success in professional life has made him standout in the business work. 

------------------------------------✨----------------------------------------✨-------------------------------------------Female Lead: Prerna Sharma

Mother: Supriya Sharma

Father: Shrikant Sharma

Elder Brother: Naitik Sharma

Female Lead: Prerna Sharma, a vision of innocence wrapped in a 5'3 body

Female Lead: Prerna Sharma, a vision of innocence wrapped in a 5'3 body. With her doe-eyed gaze and smile, She can melt the iciest hearts. Prerna is a breath of fresh air, spreading genuine kindness that makes everyone feel at ease in her presence. Her smooth curve gives perfect access to the wind to play with her. An innocent girl leading her life with kindness and love.

Prerna is a fresher starting her career in the marketing department. Working day and night to be successful. She wants to fulfill every dream of her parents. Right now, she is working on a project which has the potential to grasp the entire market if presented well.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Innocent Girl and Playful Boy, How do you think how did they met? 💕

This story includes obsession, love, dark romance, cute moments, struggle and many more.

Hi! Hello! Hola! Namaste! Assalam Walaikum! 👋

Welcome to the Journey of Aarav and Prerna!!! 

Please excuse me if I make any grammatical mistake. I hope you enjoy this love story. 

I am a New Writer on Wattpad. I have many stories written but never had courage of publishing it. But not anymore. Please support me and help me in my journey. 😢

Do let me know if you want any changes or spot any difference which I should consider going forward!!!

Please Like, Comment and Share and Follow. I assure you that I won't make you feel bored. If you love obsessed, deep love stories; then definitely you are going to love this.😉