8. Love at First Sight?

Prerna's POV:

Morning feels so special. It's good to see the sun brightening with all his power.

I took my bath and came down. Today is Kirti's bachelorette party. I need to look as pretty as heaven. After all, I am a Bridesmaid.

Everyone was gathered in the Hall. I sat beside Kirti. She was talking continuously.

"Mummy, Today I, Prerna, Aarav, and Varun are going to my Bachelorette Party. They have arranged it." Kirti said out of nowhere.

"Ohh Great!! But where are you going?" Choti Maa replied.

"Prerna, You didn't tell me anything." Mom said.

After a few discussions, Choti Maa said, " Fine. Have Fun. But be careful you both. And Aarav, Can you please look after both girls? You are the oldest in them and I believe you have good senses. If they don't listen to you tell us, will make sure they listen to you."

"Mummy, We are old enough to look after ourselves. But still, Aarav can look after us if any problem occurs. Especially after Prerna as she doesn't drink." Kirti responded.

"I am fine Yaar. Nothing will happen. I am not a kid." I responded.

"Fine. You all enjoy your day and don't be late in the evening. Make sure you come back before 12." Choti Maa told us all and we all agreed.

Aarav's POV:

Everyone went to get ready for the Bachelorette party. Pushkar was on his way, as he lives far from the Pub. Me and Varun were waiting for the girls.

"Varun, I'll get the Car," I said and left to get the Car.

I don't know how Butterfly will get ready today. Does she wear one piece or she doesn't like that? But whatever she will wear, she is going to look gorgeous for sure.

I parked the Car in front of the gate waiting for everyone. Even Varun left somewhere. I got out of the car and picked up my phone to call him when I heard a soft voice, "Aarav." 

Aarav, My name sounds such beautiful only from her mouth and I lifted my eyes up to look at the view of my life.

Prerna. Climbing down the stairs. Wearing a sleek black dress. She looks like a divine. A glass of wine for which I can put my life at stake. Her off-shoulder sleeve makes her mole on the chest near the shoulder visible. She has a mole on her chest in between her throat and shoulder. I badly want to suck on that mole and mark this divine beauty as mine.

"Aarav, Where is Varun? And When are we leaving?" Prerna asked.

I was so stunned to not come back to my senses, dive deep into her.

"Aarav?" She called my name again.

"Do you want to make boys fall on their knees tonight, Butterfly?" I was out of my own control.

"Huh?" Her eyes widened with my reply. "I'll sit in the car." She responded and walked towards the car. I turned and held the car door handle. Her eyes locked into mine. Her breath getting mixed with mine. Her rising chest is proof of tension in her body. With some intangible force, I was getting closer to her. Her pink pouted lips were just a few inches away from me. Her sweet cologne. Aahhhh!!!! I can't control myself.

I was about to lose control when I heard "Bhai, Shall we leave." And we lost our moment. Both of our bodies came out of our trance. She started sweating and sat inside the car within a fraction of a second. I glared at Varun and walked near him.

"You better don't come in front of my face tonight or else I'll make sure you can't walk and talk properly." I howled at Varun.

"Sorry Bhai. I didn't know you were having a moment." Varun teased. "But be careful, she is marriage material kind of. What if she falls for you? That will make a scene in the family. You can have a good time here with her but be careful is what I am pointing out." he continued.

"What do you mean by this Varun?" I replied in frustration. Before he could speak I continued "Don't even dare to utter these words about her again. Or I'll forget you are my brother. And this time I am not kidding." I made my words clear to his ear.

"Sorry Bhai. I didn't mean to disrespect her." Varun replied and looked down. I didn't bother to reply him back when he asked me a question. A question that got stuck in my head.

" But just tell me. Are you in Love with her?"

AmI? Aarav Kapoor is in love? Just in a day? Is love at first sight a seriousthing? I had tons of questions which were yet to be answered. 

.

.

.

.

.

Is love at first sight a serious thing guys? What do you think about it? 😍

Make sure to find out the new personality of Aarav in the Party in the next chapter 😁

Do comment, like, share and follow My Berries. I need your support to continue my story.😢

Have a nice day. Byee Berries 👋🍓