3.Where Is She?

Aarav's POV:

We got out of the Car in front of Sharma Mansion. Choti Maa brought us inside the house and started chit-chatting with the ladies. We entered the house searching for Kirti. After all, Pushkar, her Fiancé asked me to help the bride's family just so they both could talk through my phone. Kirti's phone was seized till their wedding so they won't talk to each other. One of the relatives told me Kirti was in Garden waiting for her cousin.

Kirti saw me and was shocked. She asked "How come you are here? You should be with your brother, right? " "Yes, But Janab told me to be with you so you both can have your sweet-little-talk" I teased her while sitting on the bench. She sat in front of me happily so that now she could talk to Pushkar. Her smile was enough to measure her happiness. Its good to see people in love so deeply. I hope I get this kind of love. I hope god has written someone in my fate who can love me without boundaries.

I was talking with her when I noticed a girl standing at the entrance of the garden her light brown orbs holding a deep stare on me. This stare feels different. Many people have stared at me, flirted with me, and even had good kinky days with me but nothing felt like this. Kirti followed my stare and stood in excitement. She ran towards her and talked with her.

I don't know why I got pissed off when Kirti blocked my view of her.

I stood up and walked diagonally to look at her. Her soft brown orbs holding innocence, her perfectly fitting sky blue kurta embroidered around her neckline has less shine than her smile. The view of her smiling and talking to Kirti was far more pretty than the view of melting ice over mountains. Her collarbones were poking out of Kurti smirking at me.

For a second, I smiled and then realized I was staring at her like stars staring at the moon.

I quickly moved my gaze from her to Varun who stood near me staring at me with a suspicious look. "What happened Bhai? New Bhabhi?" Varun asked in a mischievous tone. I smirked and looked back to see her. But they left from there.

"God Dammit. Where did she go? I'll kill you if I don't find her." I hissed at Varun. He was smart enough to get a hint of my anger and helped me to find her.

Who was she? Was she the same girl for whom Kirti was waiting? Is she Kirti's Cousin? Shall I ask Kirti to help me meet with her? I need to find her. My heart and mind won't won't be at ease if I don't find her!!!

Prerna's Pov:

Kirti said "Let's go to our terrace. Everyone is busy with wedding preparations. No one will come up there. We can spill the tea over there." And winked.

I agreed and we left from the entrance of the garden.

We adjusted ourselves on the Big Family Swing we had on the terrace. I sat near one end pulling my legs to my chest in excitement and blabbered "OK So tell me. Is it a Love Marriage? And if yes then be ready to get killed before the wedding. How come you didn't tell me about this Kirti." I pouted.

Kirti laughed and started her story "Are Yaar!!! It was too quick. It happened in just two weeks. He texted me two weeks ago......." And she started her story.

"Ohh My My, Kirti!!! He is deeply in love with you. Seriously. So cool yaar. Make sure you don't hurt him now. This thing has come to a wedding. His family knows about it, even he has convinced your family. That is the greatest effort any man can take." I said to her cheerfully.

Kirti was smiling ear to ear and blushing all the while when she was telling her story. We were about to continue our discussion, but Choti Maa called us for lunch, and we left from there. I told Kirti to go ahead, I'll freshen up and join her shortly. I headed towards Kirti's room.

From childhood, we shared our rooms. When I came to Sharma Mansion I used to live in her room. And when she used to come to our Sharma Villa, we stayed in my room. Together!!! I was happy for Kirti. Even though she is just 6 months younger than me, I feel like she is very young, and no one should hurt her. But after listening to her story and Pushkar's efforts, I am glad she is getting married to such a considerate man. I was about to enter the room, but I felt a person standing behind me following and staring at me. Who is it? When everyone is sitting in the dining area for lunch, then who is following me? I took a vase in my hand which was kept on the table near the door and turned around to hit the person.

And in microseconds, my body got frozen. He is standing in front of me. Here? Why is he here? He should be in the dining area for lunch. How should I respond? 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How was the third part guys?

I hope you liked it. What do you think? What will happen now? Will they both fall in the love or it will be a mess? 😍

Please like, comment, share and follow me to get update about it. Its free of cost berries!!!😕

And I am very happy to see we are family of 11 on Instagram in just 2 days. Thankyou Berries💖🥹

Do join my insta family. You can find me with @lovecastle143 username. I promise my post won't disappoint you😉😁

Will meet again very soon. Til then Bye Bye Berries!!!👋

Take Care!!!✨