10. I am Lovin' It!!!

Hi Berries🍓👋,

I am glad that you people are loving Aarav and Prerna's Story. But I would be more motivated if you could vote or comment down the best parts. 😢

I hope you guys will support me. For a writer, getting views but no vote is heartbreaking 💔😔. I would request you, if you like the story please vote, comment and share.✅

Rest I won't bore you much.....Get Dive In The Aarav and Prerna 😁💕

.

.

.

.

.

.

Prerna's POV:

I sat in the car with Kirti and hugged her tightly. That moment was my nightmare. I didn't want to see him again. Never. Then how come we met today? And what he was doing here in Delhi.

"Kirti Please don't tell to my mom. She doesn't know anything about it. She will get freaked out." I requested Kirti. "I won't say but...." Kirti replied and looked at Aarav and Varun.

Now we both were looking at them with the expectation of them being our crime partners. Aarav looked at me and said, "Don't worry." That was a relief.

We reached the house, and went to our rooms.

After a while we both sat on the bed and Kirti asked " Are you okay now? Can we talk about this? What happened?"

"I met him in the Pub" I replied "Who?" She replied. I raised my brows with stressed feeling which made Kirti's mouth hang. "What? You met... you seriously met Revansh?" I nodded on her reply.

"You would have told me there and then Prerna. We would have made Aarav and Varun punch him on his face right there. Did he do something to you?" Kirti replied impatiently.

"I was so scared Kirti. I didn't expect him there yaar. I was shocked. He got me near the washroom. I don't know how I didn't see him in the Pub." I responded.

"OK but what happened? Can you tell me the entire thing?" Kirti asked and I told her everything bit by bit.

"The fuck you can't go away from him Prerna. Its his dellusion. Just remember if you see him again you are going to scream and make people aware of your danger. And you won't go anywhere alone." Kirti started speaking without a pause.

"Yes, Kirti. I understood. Don't worry I'll be more careful." I responded but deep down I was scared as hell. Revansh was not a soft guy. He can go to any level to satisfy his ego, and his demands. I need to be more careful.

I got drowned in my thoughts of How I will save myself if I get encountered by him again and fall asleep.

The next Day, I woke up, took a bath, and came down. Kirti was still sleeping.

I was on my way to the kitchen with wet hair and an empty stomach, when Choti Maa told me to wake up Kirti, Varun, and Aarav.

I went to Kirti, but as usual, it was a failure. She doesn't wake up until and unless she doesn't feels satisfied with her sleep. From there, I went to a room where Varun and Aarav were sleeping. But I guess Varun woke up early and left the room, But this Bigdel Aulad (Spoiled Brat) was still sleeping.

"Aarav" I called his name but he didn't even flinch. And then I got a plan. Plan to shout in his ears. He was sleeping on his left arm and I was standing behind him. I bent forward to shout in his ears. As soon as I reached to his ears he turned back. Our faces were only a few inches away from each other. My wet hairs fell on his face. Immediately, I got up and took a step behind.

"Were you going to kiss me Butterfly?" Aarav asked. "Huh? No. Definitely no...." I replied but he stopped me before completing my sentence. "Then were you admiring my handsome face from close?" He asked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Choti Maa asked you to wake up and come down for breakfast. That's it." "Ohh so she told you to come near me and wake me up with a morning kiss. I won't deny you." His eyes shined with a mischief smile.

I was speechless with his thought process. "Can you not leave this thing here? I told you I didn't have any other intentions It was just a coincidence." I hissed and turned around to leave.
"Ek min." (One Minute) he said. I turned back and asked, 'What?"

"Are you okay?" 3 words with deep concern. His eyes transitioned from mischief to concern in the blink of an eye.

Aarav's Pov:

"Yes" She replied to my question. But she wasn't okay for sure. I can feel it.

"If you don't mind, Can I ask you what happened yesterday?" I asked her with hesitation.

"Ahh, nothing much. Just a few boys. They thought I was alone." She replied.

Few Boys. Boys. Fine.

"Did they try touching you? Were you hurt somewhere?" I asked.

My jaw clenched with the thought of her getting hurt by boys.

"No. Nothing much. It's all done. And I don't want to think about it again. Can we please let it go?" She requested.

"You don't need to say please Butterfly. Have your breakfast and take a good rest." I replied.

And she left the room. I wanted to stop her, smell her cologne, her wet hair, her naked neck. She is divine. I can't stop admiring her or falling in love with her

My heart just wanted to feed her by my own hands and let her relax in my lap. I never wanted to coo someone so fucking badly.

'God, If this is Love, then I am fucking loving it.' 

.

.

.

.

.

How was the chapter guys?

Do comment down your thoughts on this. I am glad to learn your opinions on Aarav and Prerna's Story. 😢

Please vote, comment and share if you liked the story. 💕

Lets meet soon. I'll share next part tomorrow. 

Till then, Byee!!! Have a good day ✨!!!