7. Innocence

Aarav's POV:

Kirti went to the balcony to speak with Pushkar leaving me and Prerna behind. Alone in her room. Why does this feel so awkward yet special. I had more than 50 moments where I was alone with girls in their room, doing degrading stuff, Yet that was never an awkward moment.

But with her, Why is it different? What should I talk with her?

"So, you don't drink?" I asked her randomly.

"No" She replied, Short and Crisp.

"Never tried as well? Neither a sip?" I continued

"Never. I don't feel like trying to." She responded confidently.

That is sweet. I expected this from her. Her innocence was never hidden.

"Okay. That's great." I replied.

"What about you?" she asked back.

"Shall I say truth or should I be gentleman?" I smirked.

"You are so filmy. I got my answer. I knew somewhere. You must be habitual to drinking." She replied.

"Why so?" I got a doubt.

"It looks like that. You have a different personality. Like one who must be drinking, partying, enjoying his life to utmost without fear. And of course, with ton of girlfriends." She replied.

I laughed at her reply. She replied with great innocence. "Does that mean you are saying I am a bad guy?" I asked to tease her.

"I never said so. But if the shoes fit you, then you should wear them." She replied with a sarcastic smile.

She is cute and funny.

"Ok so this Butterfly has many colors. Including cute, fun, and innocent." I responded her. She smiled back at me.

Uff!!! She looks beautiful. Just like mine.

"So you don't like people who drink?" I asked her.

"Why?" she questioned back.

"So that I can decide about my drinking habit." I replied with a smirk

Her eyes got widened on my reply. "Sorry?" she replied confusingly.

I raised my one eyebrow and she replied, "I don't like drinking. In my family no one drinks. So I was never comfortable with that."

"So if you are not comfortable with it then how will you manage tomorrow." I asked with a concern.

"No issues. I can manage for a day. After all its her bachelorette party." She replied with a smile.

And Her phone rang. I guess it was her mom's call.

"I'll join you later. My mom is calling me. Please tell to Kirti as well. I won't disturb her now in the middle of the call." She said.

I nodded at her and she left the room.

It was a sweet talk. She is really an innocent and cute person. Her softness was melting my icy heart.

I was about to get up and go to the balcony, but Kirti came back from the balcony.

"Where is Prerna?" Kirti came up with her first question as soon as she came out.

"That was rude. You should have thanked me you little pig. I helped you to talk with your fiancé." I replied back. Kirti laughed and thanked me for my help.

"Well she went downstairs I guess. She got her mom's call." I answered her question.

"Ohh. Then I'll see what is going on there." Kirti jumped with excitement and was about to leave.

"Well I had some questions. Can we talk for 5 mins" I said. Kirti agreed and I asked her, "Prerna doesn't like drinking or she won't drink tomorrow?"

"She doesn't like drinking. She has never came with me for any Party, if that included drinks. Tomorrow it will be her first time going to a bar. I hope she won't feel left out." Prerna replied with a concern.

"Don't worry. We all are there to look after her." I cooed her and left the room.

So, she doesn't drink. Ok!!!!

Let's see how you react tomorrow at the party, My Butterfly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hi Berries!!! 🍓

First of all, My story has reached till 53 views in 3 days.🥹 I know its not a great thing, but for me who has just started writing its appreciable. But do comment, like and share guys. Let me know what part you are liking, Is the length of the chapter enough or I should increase this? I am  awaiting for your recommendations. 😢

Next chapter is going to be fun guys😉. A sweet little moment between Aarav and Prerna that will definitely increase your desire to see them together😁

Till then, Byee Guys!!!!👋