4. Our Eyes Met 💕

Aarav's Pov:

I don't know where she went, man. God, Please help me to find her. I saw Varun coming towards me. "Bhai, She is nowhere in the above rooms," Varun confirmed. We both decided I'd check for her on the ground floor which included the garden, hall, dining area, washing basin and freshen-up area, and kitchen. And Varun checked on the above floors in all the rooms. But she was Nowhere. God, is she an angel or what? How could she fly away in such a short period?

And then a random thought came into my mind. "Varun, did you check on the terrace?" I asked and Varun looked down. I immediately ran upstairs towards the terrace, where I finally saw her again. She is a pleasure to the eyes. She was coming downstairs with Kirti. I hid behind a pole near Choti Maa's room. But why did Kirti go downstairs towards the hall and she turned left. Where is she going? I followed her to check. But immediately she stopped. Did she sense me? Ok, No problem. Let's meet each other, My Angel.

I was thinking about what should be my first word to her and saw her turning around with a vase in her hand which was raised in the air to hit me. With immediate reflex, I hold her wrist in the air. And everything stopped there.

Our Eyes Met. I could see how scared she was, but after some time her orbs turned soft as honey. Her heavy breathing fanning on my face made me forget every word I thought to say to her for the first time. Her wrist looks so small in my big hands. What will happen if I hold her wrist and pull her towards me? She is light as a feather.

And she spoke. Her voice is soft. I can listen to her day and night. 'Shit, she is saying something. Listen to what she is saying to you dumbass' I told to myself

"Who are you? What are you doing here? Why were you following me?" She asked in a trembling voice. "Can you please leave my hand?" She continued after a pause.

I realized I was still holding her wrist up in the air to stop her from hitting me. I left her wrist and she stepped back.

"Sorry. I saw everyone was going downstairs for lunch but you came this side. I was wondering if you have any problem. Why didn't you go downstairs?" I replied.

'What a nonsense reason Aarav. You should have come up with a good one. You have such an experience in getting girls drowned at you for this day.' I talked to my dumbass

"Huh? I came to get freshen up. You should have asked me. I got scared thinking someone was following me" She said with innocence.

Ufff.

"Sorry. I didn't realize. I...." I was about to complete my sentence when Varun came and interrupted in between. I would have buried him 6 feet under the ground if he was not my brother. "Bhai, Mili?" Varun asked and immediately stopped by looking at her. He shut his mouth by putting his hands on his mouth.

"You, Please continue. Get freshened up. Everyone must be waiting downstairs for you." I told her quickly before Varun could make any mess. She nodded and went inside the room.

"You stupid. Can't you see her right in front of me? You were asking in front of her. What if she got suspicious. What will she think about me. You are seriously a pain in my ass Varun." I yelled at him. "Sorry, Bhai I was so excited. Finding her was like a mission." He giggled. I just gave him a look and he was standing like a mannequin.

We came downstairs. "By the way, What is her name?" Varun asked suddenly.

Boom!!! What is her name? My eyes widen realizing I am just as stupid as Varun. I didn't even asked her name.

Varun laughed at my reaction and muttered "How come you had so many relationships when you are so bad in getting known to a girl? Aaye bade ladki patane" He teased and ran away from there. (And you want to impress a girl?)

What is her Name yaar? Kaun ho tum? Kyu chap gyi ho tum mere dilo dimag main? (Who are you? Why have you got stuck in my mind?) We have met just a few hours ago. I'll meet you again My Angel. To know your name. To know you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hi Berries!!!🍓

Did you liked Aarav and Prerna's first meet 😍

Its going to be super interactive guys. Stay tunes. I promise I won't make you feel bore.

I am coming up with their second meet, prerna's reactions, Aarav's skills and many more.😁

Do like, comment, share and follow me to get quick update of the story. 

Till then, Byee Byee. Have a good day!!!👋💕