Chapter 13

Bianca
November 10th 2022

I pulled up to Cassandra's house getting out of the Uber. She said we needed to talk and I'm nervous because like what if she's dying or moving to Iowa or something.

I ignore my thoughts and walk up to her front door, knocking a few times before looking to the side of me waiting for her to answer the door.

I turn my head towards the door hearing it unlocked and open, "hey Cassie" I said walking into her house.

"So what did you want to talk about" I asked her taking off my coat before I looked at her face "oh my god, what happened to your eye?" I said walking up to her.

"I got in a fight" she mumbled backing away from me making me confused "why you backing away from me?"

"Because Bianca" she huffed before continuing, "the girl said that she knew you and Assad"

What?

"She knew me and Assad?" I repeated confused. "Yea"

"What she look like"

"About 5'3, lightskin and she got a blue skunk-stripe" Cassandra said which made me slowly realize that the girl she was describing was the girl that came to my job.

Hoes is batshit crazy

"She came to my job like two weeks ago being real delusional over Assad, I had to call security to remove her weird ass" I said shaking my head.

"Bianca we are not bonding over this, I literally got assaulted over something I done even have shit to do with"

She's so pissed at me bro

"I'm sorry"

"Bianca you are my best friend and I love you but leave me out of this crazy mess" she said before continuing "I didn't think that you had something to do with this but it was weird, this whole situation is weird—so just do me a favor and leave me out of that"

"No I get it and I'm sorry, I'll handle this and I'll leave you out of it"I promised her.

"Okay, do you want me to drop you home" she asked me.

Damn she getting rid of me

"Um sure thank you" I said putting my coat back on.
—————————————
Assad pov:

"So what da gender is?" I asked the middle age white woman at the doctors. I needed to start planning the gender showing thing because they said they wanted in two weeks.

How they know if a nigga got money fa that...I do but I'm just saying.

"Are you the daddy?"

Bitch

"Na I'm the uncle" I said making her turn red "sorry about my mistake"

"You good, what is it tho?" I ask once again.

"Well I'm going to give you an envelope that had the baby's gender in it" she said handing me an envelope.

"Igh thanks" I said walking out of the office to my car.

Once I got in my car I opened the envelope reading it...it's a boy!!

"Oh shit I gotta nephew" I said laughing to my self.

I checked the time, 3:47

"Shit I'm late" I said pulling off and speeding to my anger management class.
————————————
Bryson pov:

"Hey" Cassandra said giving me a hug.

"Why you ain't tell me you was coming" I asked going to my room and making my bed. 

"Well I was bored and out already so I just came here, is that fine?" She asked while watching me.

"Yea it's fine" I said standing up looking at her outfit. She had on sage green Nike sweatsuit with the palomino Jordan 1's. Her hair was in a high ponytail with her edges done and gold hoop earrings, gold necklace and gold bracelets.

She always putting that shit on

"You not gay right" I asked her making her smile "right"

"Okay Good"

"Good?"

"I didn't mean good, I meant like cool"

"You don't like gay people?"

"No- I mean I don't care if you gay"

"I'm messing with you Bryson, I know what you meant" she said laughing.

"Igh bro" I said smacking my teeth at her goofiness.

"I talked to Bianca about me getting assaulted basically over her" she said making me laugh. "You think me getting assaulted is funny"

"Na the way you worded it was funny"

"Shut up" she said smiling. "Like I was saying, she said that the girl that assaulted me popped up at her job over Assad" she said sitting on my bed.

"She crazy as hell yo" I said shaking my head. "Yea and like Assad isn't even giving her a second thought for her to be popping up on people"

"You funny as hell cas"

"Cas? Period I get a nickname" she said dancing a little.

"Girl hush, I'm tired" I said yawning laying back pulling her down with me.

"I'm not even tired Bryson" she said trying to get up but couldn't do to me wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Just lay back and rest your eyes cas" I said closing my eyes, "fine" she said as I felt pressure on my side "can I lay on you" she asked me.

"Mhm" I mumbled slowly drifting to sleep, She put her head on my chest and arm around my stomach.
————————————
I woke up hearing cursing thinking it was my dad finally coming back home after not being here a week. I looked down seeing Cassandra's face buried in my chest making me smile.

My door opened making my heart drop.
"This what you doing in my house boy" my dad said angrily seeing Cassandra sleeping on my chest.

"Na we just sleeping dad" I said lowly trying not to wake up Cassandra.

"Don't be lying to me boy" he yelled making Cassandra wake up.

"I'm not lying we just friends" I said sitting up. "What's going on?" Cassandra asks confused.

"What going on is you and my son fuckin in my house" he yelled making her jump a little.

"Dad can you just fuckin not right now" I said getting upset that she has to see this. "You wanna act like a fuckin saint because your bitch is here" he said making me stand up and sizing him up "chill out wit that name callin shit"I said clenching my jaw.

"Bryson I'll just go" Cassandra said putting on her shoes.

"I'll talk to you later bry" she said before rushing out of the house.

"The fuck is yo problem dad" I said completely over his shit. "My problem is that you this you grown, bring your hoes in my house fuckin on them" he said putting his finger on my forehead.

I pushed him back "don't fuckin touch me"

"I can do whatever I want to this my damn house" he said punching me in the chest. For a split second I forgot he was my father and I punched him dead in the face.