Chapter 16

Omniscient
November 20th 2022

"How big is the place you renting out" Bianca asked Assad. They were currently at his house laying in his bed,planning Dre and Tiana's baby shower.

"Ion know" Assad shrugged "it's a decent size, enough room fa' errybody and shit"

"Hm" Bianca responded tracing Assad random tattoos, "I have a question"

"Shoot"

"You still wanna be with me right", The question made the boy sigh.

"Yea"

"Why you say it like that" Bianca said with an attitude. "Like what" Assad said shaking his head.

"Like that, like you don't wanna be with me anymore or like-" Bianca's rant was cut off by Assad grabbing her neck and kissing her. She closed her eyes due to feeling relaxed as his lips were on hers.

Assad pulled away from her, closely watching her breath put heavy making him chuckle.

"You trippin b', I'm still on yo ass bad baby" he said making Bianca show all her teeth.

Bianca did a heavy dramatic sigh, she felt herself worked up after what Assad just did, now she wanted him.

She sighed again, gaining his attention. "What's wrong wit you" he said laughing.

She didn't say anything, she just straddled him and started kissing on his neck. "Bianca chill" he said trying to moving her off of his body but couldn't due to her locking her arms around his neck. "Bianca" he said rubbing her butt.

"Mmm"

"I can't" he says making her smack her teeth and get off of him. "You a fuckin dickhead Assad"

"Why" he said trying to hold in his laughter.  "Because we can't but you just seduced me and now I want something I can't have" she said with a frown.

"Sorry mama, you know the deal" he said rubbing her leg.

"I know" she sighed softly feeling his hand go up to her vagina.

"They aint say I couldn't eat tho" he said before pulling her to the edge of the bed and opening her legs.

"Take yo pants off"
——————————————
Cassandra pov:

I was at my house sleeping with Bryson. We were in a spooning position. I woke up feeling something hard poking me in my back.

The heck is that

I tried getting up from the position but I couldn't due to Bryson holding my waist tighter. "Bryson let go I have to pee" I said knowing he heard me.

"Na" he mumbled before pulling me closer to him. I felt the poking on my back again.

Ohh...OHHHHH

"Bryson" I called him but he didn't answer, he must've went back to sleep.

"Bryson" I called him again but I got no response making me sigh. I knew what was poking me and it's not his fault, he couldn't control it but damn we not even like that boy.
———————
Bryson pov:

I finally woke up and felt more energized than I was before. I felt Cassandra's body pressing me.

She so fine

"You're finally up" she said lowly.

"Yea"

"That's great so I can uh I can move now". She said stumbling over her words making me frown my eyebrows together.