Chapter 30

Assad
January 31st 2023

"Text me when you ready" I said to Bianca as she grabbed her bookbag.

"Okay" she muttered as she got out the car making me sigh and pull off.

She wasn't feeling me because I been smoking "too much weed" but she see I ain't snap on her so why she keep snapping on me.

I drive around and hit up a few places and make some deals, shoot a few niggas.

"Hey Assad" this lightskin girl came up to me making me furrow my eyebrows.

"You don't remember me" she asked laughing at my expression.

"Na"

she laughed, "raylen...I was friends with Kayla" she stated referring to my ex.

"Ion remember you" I said shaking my head. I'm not trying to get my ass beat by Bianca crazy ass.

"Oh—okay" she said as she started to walk away but then stopped and turned around, "it's a house party happening Saturday you should come"

"Na I'm good" I said making her frown. Ion give a flying fuck if she sad, Bianca crazy ass will hit me so hard, I be wanting to hit her ass back...but ion do that.

"Just think about it" she said giving him a flyer before walking away.

"Tryna set my ass up" I said before inhaling my blunt.

——————————
Bianca

"I'm hungry as fuck" I said as I was eating my lunch. Assad gave me money to order food so I got me some subway, but I was still hungry.

"Slow down b, it's not going anywhere" Cassandra chuckled as she ate a nugget.

"I'm sorry I'm just soooo hungry" I said before looking at her untouched fries, "can I have your fries?"

She looked at me with a straight face and no response.

"Please" I said making her shake her head 'no'. she drunk some water before saying, "absolutely not"

I pouted as she started talking, "you can have some but not all of my fries" she said making me smile.

"Thank you" I said eating the fries she gave me. We continued our conversation when Bryson walked up to her.

"Hey mama" he mumbled making her look up at him and smile.

"Hey baby" she stood up and gave him a kiss.

"You okay?" He asked rubbing her waist.

She nodded, "yea, I have to talk to you about something but later though"

"Igh you know where I'm at" he muttered kissing her cheek before walking to his friends.

"That was so cute" I frowned.

"Why do you look so sad" she furrowed her eyebrows together.

"Because I'm so proud of you and your relationship and I think mines is falling apart" I said as tears pooled in my eyes.

"Awn b, your relationship is not falling apart you guys just hit a rough patch but you'll get through it" she said getting up and hugging me

"I hope so" I sniffed.
——————————————
Omniscient

"Think red mean go so I don't stop, I know they wish they could catch me, but keep wishin" Assad rapped to pure cocaine as he pulled up outside of Bianca's school.

She got in and slammed the door shut making him look at her crazy and turn down the music.

"Why you slamming my door" he asked making her mug him.

"I didn't I just closed the door" she said making the boy smack his teeth and pull off. "Wassup withchu" he asked as he drove down the road.

"We have to talk Assad" Bianca said firmly.

"About what" he said making a left turn.

"Our relationship and this baby" she said making him sigh out loud.

"Is you doing this 'we need a break' shit again?" He said over the conversation already.

She rolled her eyes, "no Assad, we need to talk about how you've been acting lately" she let out a breath before continuing, " you've been smoking a lot and being a little distant and I want to know why"

"I told you errything jus' been a lot" he said making her let out a chuckle.

"I'm sick of that bullshit excuse" she licked her lips before continuing, "you keep saying that everything been a lot but go into detail Assad and tell me why you've been acting weird to me lately" she began getting loud.

Assad counted to ten before responding to her, "Bianca chill out" he stated with a clenched jaw.

"NO ASSAD TELL ME!—TELL ME WHY YOUVE BEEN ACTING DIFFERENT!" The girl demanded.

"Na how bout I tell you how yo ass been acting" Assad was finally about to snap. He didn't want to, he was counting and breathing just like his doctor said to do when he felt triggered but she kept going and going and going.

"Since yo ass been pregnant you been disrespectin' me and putting yo hands on me and at first I was like 'don't think nothin bout it it's just the mood swings' but yo ass keep on keepin' on and it's pissin' me the fuck off" Assad said with a clenched jaw.

"All you been doing is havin' these fuck ass attitudes and been cryin'all the fucking time—you didn't even let me process how I fuckin feel about the baby" he continued.

"It's like I ain't got no type of control on what's going on in my own fuckin life and you making it worse"

Bianca stayed silent with tears falling down her face listening to his rant about how she was acting towards him. She didn't even think about how she was acting towards him because she was to focused on how he was acting towards her.

Assad chuckled, "maybe we do need ta' take a break or sumthin cause you driving me fuckin crazy" he said parking his car in his driveway.

They sat in his car for minutes in silence.

"You can stay hea' since yo momma and dad kicked you out but you gotta take the guess room cause this-" he pointed back and forth between them, "ain't working"

She broke down crying for a few minutes. She felt so guilty about how she was treating him. She didn't ask how he felt about her moving in and getting pregnant, she just kept it moving and he felt like he was getting left behind.

whatever you wantOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara