Chapter 43

Bryson
             March 7th 2023

Today was my birthday and I wasn't feeling it. I have been a fan of my birthday since my mother died, it just wasn't the same.

"Happy birthdayyyy babyyy" Cassandra yelled as soon as she walked out of her house.

I chuckled, "thank you mama" I said pecking her lips before opening the door for her.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked once I got in the car.

"Nothing"

"You can't do nothing—this is your day, you have to do something"

"Okay I'll spend it with you" I said shrugging.

She frowned, "but that's not fun"

"Don't frown mama, I'll have fun" I said with a slight smile.

She huffed before responding, "fine—but I'm going to surprise you later"

"You don't gotta-I will"she cut me off.

I sighed, "where you wanna go first" I asked pulling off.

"Home goods, they have cute things in there" she said softly before connecting her phone and playing if it isn't love by new edition.

                         ———

"Do you like the things we picked out?" Cassandra said ask she held up a picture out of the bag.

"Mhm" I responded. I just let her take over with this part and I'll pay for it and hang shit up.

"Let's put your bed frame together" she said walking to my room. As she walked in front of me, I looked down at her butt, seeing it jiggle with each step.

Ima lucky man

"Do you have the directions?— because I've never done this before" she said turning towards me.

"They over there" I said pointing in the corner. She walked over to where the paper was, bending over to pick it up.

She read the paper for a few seconds before speaking, "okay so do you have a Phillips screwdriver?"

"Yea" I said walking out to grab the screwdriver before giving it to her.

"Read me the instructions and I'll put it together" I said sitting on the floor.

"Okay so first set the rights legs and the left legs across from each other"

————

"Period we did that baby" she said looking at the finished bed frame and headboard connected with the mattress on top.

"Lay on it to see if it's sturdy" she told me, making me lay on the bed like a starfish.

As im laying down she comes over and straddles me making my hands rest on her butt.

She begins grinding on me making me grip her ass.