Chapter 37

Bryson
February 15th 2023

I started to clean the room because I only rented it for last night and today.

"Mmm" I hear coming from the bed making me look towards it.  I see Cassandra waking up.

"Morning mama" I said walking towards her and kissing her forehead. When she didn't respond I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Whats wrong?"

She rubbed her eye before responding, "I will like to have sex again" she said making me laugh.

"You ain't even get up yet" I chuckled.

She pulled the covers off of her body and stood up—but that only lasted five seconds before she fell.

"Why do my legs feel like jelly"

I shrugged.

"I read about this but I didn't think it was true" she said getting back into the bed.

"I gotta take you home today" I said, seeing her fall back into the bed.

"Nooooo"

"Yes"

She smacked her teeth, "can you help me to the bathroom" she asked making me nod. We got into the bathroom and she looked in the mirror.

"Bryson look what you did to my neck" she exclaimed as she examined her neck.

"Sorry" I mumbled standing behind her and kissing her neck.

"Get away from my neck please—you are dangerous" she said before she started brushing her teeth.
————————
Bianca

Assad didn't come home yesterday and it lowkey made me uncomfortable but then again it's not my problem right now.

I was in the living room watching tv and on the phone with my cousin. Assad walked in the house with his head down and his hood on.

"Where were you last night?" I asked him.

"Wit a friend" he muttered walking into the kitchen.

"Mmm" I said shaking my head.

"Care to tell me what friend?"

He didn't respond, in he grabbed a water and started walking up stairs.

"So you just gon ignore me—im trying to talk to you" I slightly raised my voice.

"No Bianca you trying pick a fuckin' argument" he said before continuing, "don't interrogate me in my own fuckin house"

"Seriously Assad, I'm just trying to make sure you was safe"

"Na you wasn't, you was tryna see if I was a raylen"

"Were you?"

He shook his head and rubbing a hand down his face.

"I don't fucking believe you—we done, I'm leaving" I said getting up and pushing past him going up the stairs.