CHAPTER 1

「 ✦ PROCLAMATION ✦ 」

IN ONE OF the bedroom of the castles, Ben continuous to stare out from the balcony over the Sea of Serenity, come into view is the Isle of the lost as his father calls it, an island with a magical barrier that keeps all the villains and their side...

IN ONE OF the bedroom of the castles, Ben continuous to stare out from the balcony over the Sea of Serenity, come into view is the Isle of the lost as his father calls it, an island with a magical barrier that keeps all the villains and their sidekick, trap forever with no chance of escape a prison.

Inside the bedroom was his younger twin sister Bella, name after their mother, Belle. Joy swell in his heart as he listens to her small speech, with a British accent, that she had acquired from her years in England. She has been practicing this speech for minutes now when he enters his bedroom. Bella, his younger sister of 12 minutes, has return from abroad and has finally decided to attend Auradon prep with him.

"...And we really think this is a good idea" Bella sigh are she reread the lines in her head again.

This was the day she and her brother, Ben are finally going to tell their parents about Ben's first official proclamation. And listening to her actually say it makes her have some second thoughts on the matter. I mean the children of villain living in Auradon. A greet way to spell disaster. She was against it at first especially after knowing who he planned on bringing, but after listening to her brother go on about reasons why they are to be given a second chance, she finally gave in and agreed to help him for the preparation and the confrontation that is about to happen with their parents and the moment they finally announce it.

A knock was heard from the door as the royal tailor enters for Ben's fitting. He directed him to stand on the platform for a better view of his outfit. Bella was thankful she already had hers, it was exhausting, standing still for hours while Lumiere continuous to measure and the occational poking of needles making Ben flinch. Lumiere would often say sorry and Ben would just reply that it was okay.

"Are you really sure about this?" Bella finally looked at her brother. Standing up from Ben's bed, adjusting the wrinkled places of her trousers. "I mean I'm not backing out, not that we can anyways but..."

Ben smiled at his sister and nodded with determination before turning his head back again to the window where he could still see the small island. They're going with the plan. Bella just smile at her kindhearted brother.

"Head"

A giggle escape from her lips when the tailor turn his head back again so he could get a proper fitting. The door suddenly opens and enters Belle and Beast, the current king of the United States of Auradon, their parents.

"How is it that you're going to be crowned King next month. You're just a baby" King Beast open his arms for Bella to hug only for him to frown when she playfully curtsy, teasing her dad who still couldn't accept that his only princess has grown up. "Oh my baby princess" Bella giggled before finally hugging her father before hugging her mother next.