CHAPTER 7

「 ✦ REMEDIAL GOODNESS 101 ✦ 」

    IN BEN'S OFFICE, the twins are just talking, enjoying their free time with each other's company, before Ben's tourney practice

IN BEN'S OFFICE, the twins are just talking, enjoying their free time with each other's company, before Ben's tourney practice. Since Bella's classes won't be until later so she decided to stay in her brother's office; she'll be watching him practice anyway, might as well wait in there with him and just tell each other about what happen in Auradon while she was at London.

"I still can't believe that you stood on top of the table and yelled at the sidekick council," Bella teased her brother. "I guess you have a bit of dad's temper after all." Beast was know about his beastly temper even before he turned.

    Ben just groans at the memory, but he wasn't angry. Just embarrassed by what happened. He wanted to be a good king like his dad, but the pressure was too much, and the sidekicks yelling at each other about which complain was priority wasn't helping with the situation.

"I heard your training in London as the royal advisor is going well" Ben said. "You're even training to be a diplomat" he added impress with his sister's achievements.

Ben had always thought that if Bella was the first born, she would have been the soon-to-be-queen and she would be a better fit for the role. She's as gentle and witty as their mother and has the fierce and strong standing like their father. A perfect combination of both their parents. That fact was always the route of his insecurities even when it's comes to his duties Bella has always been efficient and organized. Maybe he wasn't cut out for this. Those thoughts then disappear.

"But I'm proud that you were able to solve the issue," Bella genuinely said. When she heard the news from her mom about what happened, she was sad that she wasn't there to help, but it couldn't be helped. Ben needs to realise that he doesn't need to be like his dad when ruling and that he will be a good king. And she's extremely happy that he finally did.

The prince smile at his sister, appreciatively. "Have you heard the news?" Ben asked. A sudden news report from Fairy Godmother about an alarm going off in the museum. "They say it was just a malfunction, but the cameras on the magic wand exhibit began to static the moment the alarm went off."

"Odd," Bella said mostly to herself. As much as Bella doesn't wanna believe that their new guest has anything to do with it but it is such a coincidence that the first night they've arrive and there's already trouble. She didn't wanna share this theory to Ben hoping to avoid in adding up other's doubt about his proclamation. She too, hope that this could work.

"You don't think—" Ben didn't continue but he knows that his sister would know what he's thinking, they have that sort of connection.

Lying to Ben wasn't something she'd do but for his sake, a little white lie won't hurt. "No I don't think so" Bella shook her head, returning back to her book, avoiding as much eye contact so that Ben wouldn't be about to read her.