CHAPTER 15

「 ✦  COOKIES ✦ 」

"WAIT, ARE WE allowed to use the kitchen?" Carlos asked

On the way to the kitchen, the four stop in their tracks, realising something. They didn't want to get in trouble and have anyone get suspicious of them. But as if luck had struck them, walking towards them was a familiar figure, whose nose was stuck on a book. Like mother, like daughter.

Evie smirked before standing in the girl's way, preventing her from walking further.

Bella notice a figure standing before her, which made her stop on her tracks. She put away her book and came face-to-face with a beautiful blueberry.

Evie is a few inches shorter compared to Bella, but she still had to look up just to meet Bella's eyes.

A smile had unknowingly crept onto the princess' lips. "Am I ever so lucky to be graced by your beauty, Princess Evie?" she smoothly said.

The once confident smirk from Evie faltered into a genuine smile and a giggle left her lips. She cleared her throat, composing herself again. "Right back at ya' , Bella." Evie was about to ask a question when Mal had enough of what clearly looked like flirting between the two oblivious princesses.

"We were wondering if we could use the kitchen." Mal popped out from behind. "Carlos has been wanting to try a recipe he found," she added.

Carlos could only nodded along, while Jay just smiled from behind. Looking more and more suspicious.

Bella's eyes now land on the small, purple-haired girl. "Yeah, the school permits the students to use the facilities, so long as you maintain the cleanliness and order."

"Great. okay, thanks bye." Mal turned again on their way towards the kitchen, pulling the rest of the VKs with her. It's not that she disapproved about the possible relationship but Mal can't afford any more distractions at the moment. And right now they can't have the soon-to-be-king's sister knowing about their plan. It's suspicious enough to some that all four of them were out tonight heading to the kitchen just for them to accompany Carlos to try a new recipe.

Bella waved goodbye to the four before continuing to read her book as she headed to her dorm room. It was one of those moments she had the time to unwind with a good book after a long day. She was hoping she'd fall asleep from reading but that plan just instantly flew out the window.

As Bella turned to close the door in her dorm, Lonnie came, stopping the door. "Hey Bella"

Bella opened the door wider, revealing Jane beside Lonnie. "Hey Lonnie, Jane, how've you been?" It was unexpected visit.

"Me and the girls are having a slumber party. We were hoping you would join us?" Jane asked, excited. It was her first.

It was different from her original plan but she still agreed, changing into her pyjamas and following the two AKs to a different dorm room for the slumber party.