Music to my ears

Suprise mudafakas

Wassup??

⚔️  ♔  $  ♫  A  L  E  S  S  I  O      P  O  V  ♫  $  ♔  ⚔️

Luca's eyes widened when he saw the mirror. He was confused.

Oh fuck I'm supposed to explain to him. What the hell is a mirror again?

"That's a... Mirror" Wow great explanation.

"You can see yourself. See we have the same eyes?" Luca's head snapped and this time he looked straight into my eyes and then to the mirror. He looked so confused. I may or may not have laughed a bit when I saw him.

"Okay we need to give you a bath and clean your wounds" This is awkward (to me at least) but it shouldn't I'm his father. Aren't I? It wasn't awkward for Luca he was just scared as usual.

I filled the bathtub with lukewarm water Matt said to make sure the water was not hot because of the wounds. Obviously, I know that I'm an assassin I get hurt but I don't care about my health so...

"Do you know what a bath is?" Luca was back to not looking at me. He shook his head and whimpered I guess he was scared I would hit him because he did not know what a bath was. Yeah if my brothers would hit me for every time I didn't know something I'd be dead.

"That's okay there's no way anyone could know everything. You need to have a bath so that you're clean." 

Now how the fuck do I explain to a kid how to have a bath????

I told Luca he could use the soap and damm I was so awkward. I asked him if he wanted me to leave and nodded without looking at me (duh) I left the bathroom and told him to call me if anything was wrong. 

I tried my fucking best to teach someone how to have a fucking bath

 I don't think that someone would leave their child alone in the bathroom but he looked like he was going to have an attack and that would increase his BP and that's bad for his health beside I checked all the taps and made sure the geezer was not on removed any sharp objects. 

I almost sound responsible

I never closed the door on purpose. I saw the door open slightly and Luca came out his head was of course down. He had a towel wrapped around him the towel was way too big for him. Shoot!! I should go and buy him a new towel

I smiled he looked more nervous and his hands were trembling.

"Let's get you changed" Matt had brought some clothes and he warned me that we had to go shopping for Luca and if I didn't he'd use me for some medical experiment.

"Your uh going to have come a bit closer I promise I won't hurt I need to just clean your wounds and put on some clothes" How the hell am I supposed to do this parenting shit if I'm so awkward?

Luca reluctantly took a few steps closer like he was forcing himself. I'm forcing myself to live

"You can sit on the bed if you want" As Luca sat on the bed, I grabbed the supplies. 

"Alright, just relax. This might feel a bit weird, but it's to help you," I said, trying to keep things straightforward cause I hated it when people sugar-coated things like they were Willy Wonka.

I carefully cleaned his wounds which was new for me I have to thank Matt for always cleaning my wounds but I won't cause it's weird. Luca kept flinching which hurt a bit. The whole time he never made eye contact with me

"Do you know what clothes are? "

He nodded 

"Okay do know what a shirt and pants are?

He nodded

I removed his clothes and I  wanted to cry. Luca had so many scars on his body not only was his entire body covered in black and blue there were cuts rashes and words like whore slut written all over his back. Luca had a solid white t-shirt with some grey pants. He was less uncomfortable with his clothes on which was weird because kids love having their clothes on-oh fuck did they remove his shirt--Luca was staring down and got even more scared probably cause my fist clenched. Oops

"Are you sleepy? " He was shocked he actually stared at me but he realized that he was looking at me and quickly looked down 

"Luca you can look at me I'm not going to get mad now are you sleepy?"

He shook his head 

Okay now wtf am I supposed to do when Luca was so scared of me?

Also, Luca is mute or he just can't speak idk. Wait does he speak a different language? No you idiot he understands what your saying.

One thing I did notice was eying him my guitar even while I was cleaning his wounds, his focus was on my guitar.

"That's a guitar," I said pointing to the guitar. Luca looked to where I was pointing my finger and tilted his head as if trying to figure out what it was. I got up from the bed, picked up the guitar, and sat back on the bed.

"Do you know what music is? " I asked placing the guitar on my right thigh. He shook his head and was looking right at my guitar

"Well, music is like a sound that sounds relaxing or fun. There are different types of music. Some people can sing while others can play instruments instruments are used to make sounds. Umm am I explaining it right? "he nodded his head eagerly and was looking straight at me waiting for me to continue. Aww he likes music like me-damn it I sound like Matt or Andres

"There are different types of instruments, like this one. It's called a guitar," I continued, strumming a few more chords. Luca's eyes widened. 

"Some people play guitars, some play pianos, drums, and many more. Each instrument makes its own special kind of sound," I explained pretty sure I sounded like a crazy idiot to him.

"Would you like to hear more? Or maybe, you can try playing it too after some time I could always teach you" I say with a shrug. Luca nodded eagerly and he looked like a kid for once. 

"You can play the guitar slow," I said and I started playing the 1st part  of Fur Elise by Beethoven (which was slow) 

"Or you can play fast" I played the last fast part and Luca had a huge smile on his face which made me want to play the guitar forever. Damn that sounds cheesy

"Do you want to try it?"

He seemed hesitant as if he was having a world War inside his head trying to figure out whether to say yes or no but he still nodded his head. 

"Great! Let me go and get a pick" I figured I had to get a pick as his nails were short

"This is a pick so you take your 1sf finger," I said showing him the index

"Which is called the index finger and you bend it and then you take the pick and place it on the bent index finger and place your thumb to hold it in place"

I handed the pick to Luca and after struggling and me helping him he finally got it I then showed him how to strum the guitar and he giggled when he heard the sound but I have no idea why.

"You have a nice laugh" He put his head down but this time it was not because he was scared, he had a small blush on his cheeks

"You look extra cute when you blush" He then blushed an even darker shade of red.

Luca looked pretty exhausted so I told him he could sleep and he did I didn't give him his sleep medication because I couldn't as he would overdose 

(A/N he's already taking meds for his rib's health and all so Autobots just roll with it okay I'm bored so if anyone wants to talk just message me seriously Stay crazy people!)