Bang

Recap:

Luca blurted out that Alessio has pretty eyes and Alessio genuinely laughed (a bit)

Alessio immediately stopped laughing when he heard a bang. He was used to the sound. He would slam his target on the wall and that thud sound would come. Mostly when alessio couldn't take it. He would bang his head on the wall. Not to hard for it to bleed it barley leaves a bruise but he was healthy. More than healthy he was fit and worked out daily but luca...

Luca is a kid who is malnourished. He has broken bones but still Luca was so upset at himself he slammed his body against the wall. It would have hurt a lot for a normal kid but for Luca this was the minimum punishment he received.

Luca started hyperventilating. This was it. Alessio would get fed up of him. When he first came here Luca was scared that Alessio would hit him. He knew he deserved it the punishments.

And Miss would call him a word. Which word was that? Selfish. Luca was extremely obident. Instead of feeling anger towards anyone who hurt him. He would feel angry at himself. He always cares about following his Mommy's and Miss's, Sir's rules but for once in his life he wanted to break those rules.

Just for once. For once he wanted to be with Alessio a bit more before he starts hating him like miss. Miss used to be kind. She wasn't kind but for Luca anyone who didn't hit him was kind. She was kind until she found out who Alessio is whatever empathy she had on the kid vanished and all that was left was pure rage.