Prolouge

Love is a powerful emotion.

It's reach and it's power, with an unfathomable limit.

But there should be a line, right?

A line that would differentiate right from wrong, loyalty from betrayal, selfishness from selfless and probably, obsession from affection??

~~~

The Sahni household, a middle income family with many different albeit easygoing members. In the current generation, there were 3  bachelors in the family. The sons, Shreyas, Saatvik and Shaurya, had done an outstanding deed. They all had, due to the result of various scenarios, fallen in love, at the same time.

But not to the same person. Geez! This isn't harem.

Yeah, but the girls they had chosen to spend their life with actually belonged to one single family. They are sisters actually. Albeit, not that close to each other.

It's also a mystery or should I say divine luck, that the girls too, are in love with the brothers.

Problem??

The girls' surname. Or the one behind it.

Ishika, Aarohi and Payal, belong to the prestigious Rudranksh family. A family ruled by the strict and notorious lord Adhiraaj Singh Rudranksh.

For the Rudranksh ladies, who are tied down to their family, the only way for them to marry someone will be with their brother or family head's consent.

Now that's a problem, isn't it??

Will the infamous high lord permit the ladies of his prestigious family, marry over to some middle income dudes?

The answer is without a question... No.

But hang on.... What if there's a twist??

Now comes Saachi Sahni, the only sister of the Sahni brothers, who somehow catches the eye of the unbending Lord.

Are the rules still the same??

No.

Because now, Adhiraaj Singh has joined the game too. He, who was once a judge, has now become a player. And he would spare no effort or rule to bring Saachi to his side.

The dangerous game of love would begin.

Who will they choose??

Their lover?? Or their family??

Or rather, who is more precious to them? And who are they willing to forfeit.

Welcome, to the gamble of love, family, betrayal and obsessions.