Chapter 3

It was a little early than usual morning in the Sahni residence, but good lord, silence wasn't a virtue they were proficient in.

*Bang bang*
"Brother, how much longer will you stay in the bathroom?!! Come out!!" Shaurya banged the bathroom door and hopped around in emergency.

Shaurya Sahni could answer with his fist on anything. Except when it came to his fecal matter. He had to go to the toilet immediately, but Alas, his brother was using it too. So he had no choice but to wait. At first, his knocks were urgent, but his tone was polite, as it should be, for his older brother. But now, 3 minutes later, when the shitshow would explode, he had started banging on the door, screaming in agony. The one inside the bathroom, Saatvik, had already told him twice to wait, because he was in the midst of showering. And Saatvik being Saatvik, didn't bother to open his mouth again. At last, when Shaurya was ultimately about to beg his brother in a weak voice, keeping his pride on jeopardy, for the sake of his butt, Saatvik opened the bathroom door.

1 second.

One second is all it took for Saatvik to dash out at max speed and Shaurya to dash in in ultra pro max speed, to reach their target. While Saatvik aimed for  minimum 2 meter distance from the bathroom entrance, Shaurya aimed for the toilet seat.

If it wasn't clear enough, Saatvik was a clean enthusiast. And he loved clean air too, thank you very much.

With years, Sahni residence has grown too. What was once a house with 3 bedrooms has now been renovated a lot of times to suit the children's needs. The Sahni residence was a 2 story house, with a terrace. The room of the oldest, the Second (Shreyas) and the last sibling (Saachi) was on the second floor, while the close in age Saatvik and Shaurya had their own rooms downstairs along with the kitchen, living room etc. There was just one slight problem for Shaurya and Saatvik and that was that they had to share a bathroom.

Normally, this wasn't much of a problem. But today was one of the days were the rest of the bathrooms were unavailable and in use. So Saachi and Shreyas witnessed such a scene while coming downstairs. While Saachi giggled at Shaurya's condition, Shreyas just shook his head and sighed helplessly.

He was wondering what all of that shouts were about. Turns out, it was just poop. But Shaurya's poop to be exact. That man and his tendency to excrete at the most unexpected moment possible. Totally, his shit routine was shit!

Shreyas quickly fried some eggs and made the already prepared paratha from the fridge for breakfast. Whereas Saachi quickly made tea, and started eating her fresh bread.

Soon, all the siblings were downstairs, enjoying their breakfast. And they soon went on their own way.

But who knew, except Saachi's day, everyone would face something entirely different today. Something unexpected.

It was evening, and most of the people in the building has clocked out according to the time schedule. Yet, Shreyas remained seated in his chair for another hour or so. After completing some work, and seeing that an appropriate amount of time has passed for the whole floor to feel even more desolate, he stood up and walked out of his office. Entering the elevator, he habitually pressed for the terrace floor, which was as it name sounded, the terrace of their company, filled with plants and many ornamental flowers. This place was created with the idea of a leisure spot for workers, but except few, nobody would use this floor. Due to the fact that the CEO would sometimes be resting on the floor. And my my, nobody would want to see the face of their direct superior while planning to take a breather. So that's that.

But Shreyas's case was slightly different. Adding the fact that the so called, feared CEO of their office was actually his lover. A secret one to be exact.