Chapter 11

There room fell silent for a moment.

And right at this moment, each Sahni brother's eyes were staring stiffly in shock in just one direction.

Saachi's direction.

Saachi had her smartphone on, and now that the brothers notice, there was a wireless headphone in her left ear, which she had just taken down and left it placed on the table.

And all of this, meant one thing.

Their elder brother, Samraat, had actually been listening to this whole conversation, this whole time!

The brothers were, at first, too shocked to speak. [Shaurya was thanking heavens that he hadn't berated Saachi in any way.
God knows, how his elder brother would beat him up if he dared to do so.]

Well, this means that it's possible (more like, surely) everything that had happened today, including the strange questionnaire from Saachi, was their elder brother's plan.

And Tadah!! Their guess was totally right! Hehe.

Because the interrogation was truly not Saachi's idea. She was just the executioner, that's all.

Saachi had such a sweet smile on her face. As if dripped in the sweetest nectar of all.

But her brother's expressions, second by second, became as stiff as steel poles. Each had a shittier expression than the other.

And why won't they?

This was brother Samrat! The Head! The Emperor himself!

They had to just mess up such a big time, hadn't they?

Like, can anyone tell, why three fully grown men had forgotten to mention to their dear guardian elder brother how they had fallen in love?

Or how they had come hopping forward to a marriage meeting with no care to even informing their elder brother, the family head, of such an important matter?

So in conclusion, they were doomed.

Doomed you read, absolutely doomed they feel.

Even thinking about how or what their elder brother would make of them when time comes, gave them goosebumps.

Who could save them....?

Who could save them?!!

Oh yes!! One could save them!!

Thinking this, the three brothers' eyes instantly became fixated on Saachi, the fool who was smiling without a care while talking to their elder brother.

Seeing this totally-on-big-bro's-side  attitude of their sister, the brothers somehow immediately lost hope. And just resolved themselves to bear their oncoming tragic fate.

Whatever may come, they would try their best.

Well, along with the Sahni brothers, the Rudranksh sisters were shocked too at this surprising reveal, but they soon calmed themselves down after some reassuring glances from their lovers.

On the other hand, Adhiraaj stared, with an unknown look in his eyes, at Saachi, who was grinning currently smiling like a Cheshire cat.

Now talking directly through phone, Saachi conversed a bit more with her elder brother. And after some 'Ooh ooh', 'Ahh', 'Yes yes' 'Mmh... Ok' she suddenly said her final 'Yes' very obediently and glanced at Adhiraaj with a smile.

"Vi-I mean elder brother wants to talk with you." Saachi stared directly at Adhiraaj, the previous specks of obedience she had towards her elder brother still a bit present in her eyes. And an indescribable feeling coursed in Adhiraaj's mind, making him clench his fist tightly under the table for regaining control.