Chapter 9

A few minutes after the guest had taken his leave, silence pertained in the Sahni household.

But it wasn't long before it was broken. Each and every sibling wanted to know about the love relationship of the other. Between questions, accusations and jokes, the brothers embraced each other smilingly at last.

It was Shaurya, who suddenly remembered Saachi in the room, and tried to sneak away as discreetly as possible. Seeing this, Shreyas and Saatvik followed suit. It was good to vamoose from here when Saachi was still in her thoughts.

It's not like they were running away. It's just that, loves and relationships, the more time is given, the better.
They could just speak with Saachi in the evening, can't they??
Haha.

"Stop. Right. Where. You. Are.!" As a demonic order rang out from behind, the brothers paused. All of them slowly turned back, to see that Saachi has stood up, and was now glaring at them up with unexplainable eyes.

Seeing this look of Devilish Summon, all the brothers gulped. A smart Shaurya tried to make a run for it, but Saatvik and Shreyas instantly had him in their arms grip.

They were all at fault here. If death comes, then united they will die. That was the motto.

Shaurya struggled pitifully in his brothers grips, begging them with his hushed voice how Saachi was going to kill him for breaking the famous 'Bro code'. But Shreyas and Saatvik were merciless.

"The three of you were dating.... AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME??!!"

And just like that, hell erupted. Saachi had screamed so loud that the neighboring aunties could hear her bellows. Not to forget her poor brothers, were already anxious.

Finding a gap, Shaurya instantly made a run for his life. He doesn't know about these 2 ideal Raam and Lakshman brother pair, but if it was Saachi, he would be gone for sure.
The only mistake he made was that he ran in the wrong direction.

And that's how it started. Saachi running behind Shaurya, throwing insult after insult at him for hiding his relationship from her. Saatvik and Shreyas just watched from the sidelines, concerned yet amuses at the same time. At some point, Saachi had even picked up a broom to chase behind Shaurya.

Now they were going round and round around the dining table. One was an expert at evading, and the other? An expert with brooms.

"You scoundrel! Bloody Swindler!! Expired excuse of a man!! How dare you??? How freaking DARE YOU KEEP THIS A SECRET?!! Darn it!! Get here you slithery snake!!"

At Saachi's behest, a grown up muscular excuse of a gym bro ran and ducked with such ferocity and precision that you might even mistake him for a cat. He even tried his conversational skills to get to stop this atrocity. But as the saying goes, Every Dog has his day. And today, was his.

"Aah!! Aaaa......!!! Saachi!! Saachi!! Listen-Hey-AAHHH
Just calm down for a second and listen to my explanaaaaaation, okay!! Aaah!! My hair!! My hair!! Get that mop out of my luscious locks of precious hair!! Damn it!!"

Seeing the opportunity, a hyper Saachi swiftly tackled down Shaurya to the floor, and sat on his back like a bandit, while twisting his hands from behind.

Saachi looked like a maniac at the moment, especially with that satisfying predator like grin on her face. A few steps away from the disheveled duo, witnessing such a scene, the forgotten two brothers, Shreyas and Saartvik, immediately felt an urge to vamoose away from the scene once again, but they couldn't bear to turn their back on their pitiful younger brother (aka the first victim; meaning after Shaurya, they were next on Saachi's list).