Chapter 3: New friends

A/N: This was found on Pinterest, and I added this just to kind of show you what they kind of look like!

[Y/N POV]
As I ran for my life I started to feel myself slipping slowly away from what life is...I only thought it was one goal and it was to stay alive! "Oh Human!~" I heard PKI's voice about a few feet behind me. He wanted me to stop, He wanted me to die. "Come on stop running! We're getting tired!" Then I heard another voice, weird it was only PKI or at least I thought, before I felt a pair of cold hands grabbing my wrists "Gotcha!" I heard the voice announced in victory.

??? POV (Not the same person btw)

As PKI stared at me with a surprise but impressed look I smiled "Got them kaibigan.". "Good Job Martial," PKI said with a smirk, "They're our(s) now." [Y/N] start kick and scream as I hoisted them over my shoulders. "Geez you never stop screaming don't you?" I asked in a annoyed tone "Just stay still and I won't need to kill You okay?" That got them to stop in a matter of seconds. I smirked as I tied her to a chair PKI found in their kitchen "Now stay here like a good [insert your gender]" I commanded. They nodded as the sat still staring off at space.

MEANWHILE WITH INDO AND THE OTHERS ALSO THIS WILL BE IN A 3rd person POV

As Phil looked at Indo and Malay he asked, "Will [Kuya/Ate] [Y/N] be safe?" "Dunno but I do know [Y/N] is strong and not the type of person who would get pushed around" Malay replied to Phil. "Too bad we can't save [Y/N]" Indo said in a faint sad tone. "We just have to hope [Y/N] remembers what we taught them" Malay said in faint hope. "Instead of being depressed Mfs we should try to escape!" Indo announced with a smile.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER!