Introduction and Information

Hello, my pretties. I am reintroducing my story, Clandestine Entanglement. This story had been taken down, and I have edited it to conform to the Wattpad standards. The version that was up previously was published on an American website. Things are a little different over the pond. 

This story does involve a close/sexual relationship between two step-siblings. Some may consider the scenes very graphic in nature. Smut. Let's call it what it is.

There are many triggers that can be experienced within this story. Again, please read the tags. Some include pregnancy/miscarriage. Attempted sexual assault. Taboo Interfamily relationship. Graphic description of certain uncomfortable situations. And illicit subject matter. 

If you see something that you believe goes against the standards (which I have gone over the story with a fine-tooth comb. If there is something I am not consciously aware of) please send me a message or make a comment on the questionable part. Please vote. It only takes a second to hit the star. I do it all the time on the excellent stories I have read. 

Some of the names have been changed. Have fun and enjoy the turmoil of the Driscoll Family.