The Little Yellow Bikini

Dean woke the following day. He remembered everything. Every single detail. He wasn't exactly sure how he would act when he saw her. He really hoped she had forgotten. He thought about her licking the cum off of her fingers. She kissed his neck and nibbled on his earlobe. The kisses. He felt himself getting hard again. He shook off the thought. He got dressed and made his way to the kitchen.

She was sitting on the counter, swinging her legs back and forth, talking with their mom. "You wouldn't believe what his body looks like. I mean, he looks like a stripper from Magic Mike in Vegas. He's a great kisser too. I really like him, Mom. I wish he would commit already. I am getting tired of the on-again and off-again shit. It's like be with me or don't, but stop dragging my heart around. Do not start singing!" They both laughed.

Dean stood in the doorway to the kitchen. At first, he thought she was talking about him, which is just ludicrous because why the fuck would she be talking about him to their mother. But alas, it was about Vasquez. Fucking Vasquez.

She looked up and saw him. His hair was a mess. He looked tired... and hungover. "Well, look who decided to come out of his cave," she said. She popped a piece of bacon into her mouth then she sucked on each one of her fingers. "How did you sleep, Big Brother?"

He scratched his head. "Fine. I guess."

She stretched her arms upward. Her shirt rose up, and he could see the bottoms of her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra again.

I'm going to buy her a parka. Or maybe a Victoria's Secret. The girl needs to cover herself.

"I slept great. It must be all this fresh country air. It really helps relax a person after a long, hard day."

He didn't know if she didn't remember or if she was acting as if nothing had happened. Dear God please let her have forgotten, he thought.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" Carol asked.

"I was hoping we could go swimming. Would you like to go swimming, Bean? I want to wear my new suit. It's Prada."

He said nothing and just stood there.

"Bean. Did you hear your sister?" Carol asked, putting a tray of cinnamon rolls in the oven.

"Oh. Yeah, I think. Maybe. Well, we could," he stumbled over his words.

"What's wrong, Bean? New mouth? Still trying to learn how to use it?"

"Huh? What? No."

Carol looked at her son. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Yes, Mom. I am already. Yesterday was just... a lot. "

"Okay, Bean. Well, your father and I have a couple of things to do at the office, and then we will be home, and we can join you. We can have lunch out by the pool."

"That sounds like a good time to me. So, you won't be home till around one? Two?" Sarah asked.

"Somewhere around there or a little after."

"Cool. What do you think, big bro? We can spend some quality time together... alone." She gave him a wink. There it is. She remembers everything. She put her arms out. "Come hug your sister. You look perplexed this morning. Is it about Allison?"

Dean hesitated.

"Come on, Bean. Don't be shy. I don't bite. Nibble maybe, but not bite."

He walked over and put his arms haphazardly around her. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him close to whisper into his ear. "I was very impressed last night. You are hung like one of the thoroughbreds." She kissed him on his cheek while she put a hand on his crotch. "Are you going swimming with your baby sister?" she asked.