Chapter 2: Earth Kills

Edited: maybeee

After Octavia and I's little moment we returned back to camp just as it was getting dark. We took a seat by the fire that had been built. Just as we we're getting comfortable we heard a commotion and turned around to see that the group had returned. Wells and Finn rushed a sickly looking Jasper into the drop ship with Clarke not far behind, Bellamy and Murphy were carrying something as well,they dropped it to the ground and it looked like some type of cat like animal.

"Who's hungry?" Bellamy shouted, the camp erupting in cheers

~

After cooking the animal over the fire Bellamy now had people lining up for food, he was giving it away on one condition, you have to take off your wrist band. I just couldn't bring myself to sabotage the ark like that, if the ark was really dying like Clarke had explained before, than some of us needed to keep the wristbands on so they'd know it was safe to come down.

"Why aren't you eating?" Octavia asks after sitting back down next to me.

"I'm not going to take my wristband off" I tell her

"You don't need to" she says before standing back up and walking over to Bellamy who was guarding the meat. I can't hear them but I see them argue for a minute and then Bellamy glances over at me sighing and handing her another piece of meat. Octavia walks back over and hands it to me before sitting down.

"Thanks" I say taking a bite

I quickly finish it and Octavia takes my hand and leads me to a spot just out of site from the camp but close enough that we won't get lost.

She brushes the hair from my face and leans in, placing a kiss on my lips. I kiss back and soon she's lying on the ground and I'm straddling her waist. Her hands start to snake up my shirt when I hear someone awkwardly cough behind me.

I turn around to see Bellamy standing there, less than impressed with what's happening. I quickly get up and try to fix my hair that was messy from Octavia running her hands through it.

"I'll... um... see you later" I say to Octavia walking away.

When I pass Bellamy he grabs my arm "I'm starting to see why you weren't interested in me, now" he whispers in my ear with a smirk before letting me go.

I quickly walk back to camp and take a seat next to fox, with murphy on my other side.

"Have a good time?" Fox asks with a smirk

"What?" I ask confused

She points to a purple mark on my neck and my whole face turns red.

"So who gave it to you?" she asks but I just shyly turn away

"Let me guess..It was a Blake" Murphy says joining the conversation

I nod

"Ooh which one?" Fox asks excitedly

"I'm gonna have to put my bet on Octavia considering Bellamy was busy in the dropship with her" Murphy says pointing to a tall brunette who had just walked out of the drop ship looking dishevelled.

I nod again "Bellamy caught us" I say blushing again

"He must like you; I heard that he threatened every guy to stay away from Octavia" Fox explains

"I guess he forgot to tell the girls" Murphy says causing us all to chuckle

I guess just because he's Bellamys sidekick doesn't mean we can't be friends as well.

~

After spending the night laughing and joking with Murphy and Fox I awake in one of the makeshift tents that had been built.