Chapter 6:Part 2

Edited: Kind of

"The vials" Bellamy says suddenly, Gesturing to the 4 little bottles sitting on the floor next to what looked like a journal of some sort.

Clarke picked up the vials and put them down in front of the grounder.

"Which one is it?" She says panicked to the grounder

"I'll get it out of him" Bellamy says ripping a seat belt from one of the chairs.

"Bellamy don't "Octavia pleads

He ignores her and harshly whips the grounder with the seatbelt

"Tell her which one it is" Bellamy yells at him

He hits him again

"Tell her" he spits

The grounder barely flinches

Bellamy drops the seatbelt.

I let out a sigh of relief but its short lived when I see him rip a long nail from the wall.

He impales the grounders hand with it.

The grounder grunts but still doesn't speak.

"He stopped breathing" Raven yells climbing up the ladder and into the drop ship with the poisoned knife in hand. "He started again but next time he might not" she says dropping the knife onto the ground.

I see Bellamy pick it up from the corner of my eye.

Raven walks over to the wall where wires are hanging out and she rips two blue ones from it.

"Raven what the hell are you doing?" I ask her

"hes going to let him die" she spits while pressing the two wires to the grounders chest

He screams out in agony.

She does it again causing an even louder scream.

"Raven that's enough" I say reaching out to pull her back but she whips around and places a wire on my stomach.

I let out a shriek and fall to the ground.

"Katherine" Octavia yells as she rushes to my side.

"Bellamy stop her" Octavia yells at her brother

I see Bellamy walk up the grounder with the poisoned knife.

He drags the knife down the grounders side not deep enough to do much damage put enough to leave a large line of blood dripping from him.

"Now if you don't tell us which one it is you'll die, if you tell us we might just give you some of the anti-dote." Bellamy says to him

"This one?" Clarke asks pointing to one of the vials

He doesn't do anything

"This one?" she says pointing to another

He grunts

She lets out a breath of relief

"Get it to Finn but bring some back up for him. I'm not done with him yet" Bellamy says

Clarke and Raven both take off down the hatch.

"You alright?" Bellamy asks me

I nod while slowly getting up "I'll be fine"

"Let's get out of here" Octavia says, intertwining her hand with mine in front of her brother as if she's trying to prove a point.

He rolls his eyes.

"Stay safe" he says before we climb down the ladder.

On the second level almost every body's asleep so Octavia and I quietly find a place to sleep.

I sit down and lean against the wall, Octavia sits and places her head on my shoulder.

"Good night" I whisper as I see her eyes starting to droop shut.

"Goodnight" She whispers back before we both drift off into darkness.

A:N Sorry but I had to change some stuff from the show because in order for this to work I need to distance Octavia from Lincoln.