Chapter 8

Author's note

So guys dahil nagsasawa na din ako na puro Viviane nalang dun naman tayo sa lorgan ko ,uyy  inangkin ko na char,eme.

-cenestropy

*******************

Chapter eight

Lorgan stepped out of the elevator, and out of nowhere, something struck him on the head, causing him to lose consciousness.

When he finally woke up, he found himself in a dimly lit room, facing a mirror. To his horror, he saw his own reflection holding two guns, aimed directly at him.

"Where am I? Let me go!" he shouted, struggling against his restraints. But the guns pressed harder against his temples, silencing his protests.

Then, a familiar voice broke the silence.

"It's me..."

"D-dad?" Lorgan stammered, his voice filled with disbelief.

"It's been a long time, son!" his father replied, his voice dripping with a sinister tone. "Did you miss your dear old father?"

"Dad, please, I need to go to the airport. I have to find Mikey," Lorgan pleaded desperately.

His father's face twisted into an evil smirk. "I didn't raise you to be Lorgan. It's because of that girl that you're acting like a fool," his father sneered. "Bring him here!" he commanded his men, his voice laced with authority.

Lorgan's eyes widened in shock as he saw the lifeless body of Miguel, his only friend, being brought before him. Just moments ago, Miguel had called him to inform him that Mikey was at the airport.

"Dad, what have you done?!" Lorgan's anger surged within him. In a surge of adrenaline, he managed to break free from his restraints, overpowering the men who had held him captive. He rushed towards Miguel's lifeless body, his heart breaking at the sight of the numerous wounds his friend had suffered.

"If you don't want something like this to happen to that girl, you should have listened to me, just as you did before you met her," his father declared, his voice filled with a chilling authority.

"Dad, I thought--"

"What did you think? Did you honestly believe I would let you go so easily?"

"Remember, Lorgan, you are my only son," his father asserted, his words carrying a weight of dominance and control.

but Lorgan stood his ground, refusing to back down. He knew that he had to think quickly and find a way to outsmart his father and save Mikey.

With a calm yet determined demeanor, Lorgan took a step closer to his father. "You may have raised me, but I am not defined by your actions or your desires," he said, his voice steady. "I have grown into my own person, capable of making my own choices."

His father's grip on the guns tightened, but Lorgan remained undeterred. He had to find a way to disarm his father and escape this twisted situation.

"I refuse to be a pawn in your game any longer," Lorgan continued, his eyes locked with his father's. "Mikey deserves better, and I will protect her at all costs."