Chapter 5

The sun shone on the forest floor as Nicky and Roxy padded together looking for Shadowsight "Why don't I give him a scare!" Roxy suggested eagerly. Nicky nodded and Roxy clambered up the tree her paws were slipping but she managed to get up though there were tons of scratches in the trees trunk now. Nicky hid in a bush while Roxy sat in the tree waiting for Shadowsight.

Shadowsight sighed as he trotted through the dense forest his paws crunching on leaves and twigs "I swear to Starclan why can't I just live a normal life like everyone else?" He asked himself but brushed it off "I mean I guess every wolf has a different life but why does mine have to be so hard." He snarled and found the clearing where they would usually meet up.

Shadowsight padded through to clearing and stood under the tree where Roxy was. Roxy jumped on Shadowsight's back causing him to fall. "What in Starclan's name was that?!" Shadowsight pushed Roxy off and stood up. Roxy chuckled a bit at his reaction as Nicky walked put from the bush. "You have two days left." Nicky sat down and wrapped his tail around his front paws. "I know that" He sighed

"So have you decided?" Roxy asked with annoyance "No not yet." Roxy growled "Of course you didn't!" Roxy shook her head and walked over to Nicky. "You better choose soon." Nicky replied "Yes I know that." Nicky stood up and walked over to Shadowsight "Now leave and remember don't tell a living soul about this. Got it?!" Shadowsight nodded "Yes Nicky." Shadowsight got up and headed out of the clearing.