Chapter 9

The sun set quickly and Shadowsight headed for his nest. Panic seared through him as he layed down and curled up to stay warm. As soon as he layed down he got an idea. "I should tell Rainstar" he thought and got up, he trotted over to the leaders den and spoke. "Rainstar I know it's late but I need to speak to you." Rainstar peeked his head out of his den "Can this wait till morning?" Shadowsight shook his head and Rainstar gestured for him to come in.

"So what's going on?" Rainstar asked sleeply "You have to believe me Rainstar for the sake of Starclan please." Rainstar nodded and Shadowsight continued "There's these two foxes Nicky and Roxy who are planning to kill me as soon as the sun rises. They carry no scent but I know where their gonna kill me. Please do a clan meeting now. We can get rid of their powers." Rainstar nodded and walked out of his den and hopped up onto the high tree.

"All wolves old enough to catch their own prey join under the high tree for a clan meeting." Wolves stretched and headed under the high tree, some were stumbling while others were fine. "We are gathered here tonight to talk about something Shadowsight has brought to my attention. There are these two foxes that are planning to kill him by sunrise so we will need to fight them and remove these so called powers." Tons of wolves groaned but most of them didn't. "We will leave before sunrise every wolf stay awake after we are done we will rest."

Birds were chripping signaling that the sun was about to rise, Rainstar hopped onto high tree and let out a howl. Everything wolf rose from their nest and they began to head out. All the wolves hid in the bushes while Shadowsight walked into the clearing waiting for the foxes. Nicky and Roxy walked into the clearing as Nicky stood in front of Shadowsight. "I'm ready."