Chapter 10

Nicky's tail swished from side to side his ears were angled back but he was excited. "So do you feel bad now? You should have possessed your mate. If you did you would both be alive instead of you being dead but here we are." Nicky pounced onto Shadowsight pinning him to the ground. Shadowsight began laughing making Nicky confused. "Why are you laughing? Are you happy to die?" But Shadowsight shook his head "No it's just funny how you think it's just me you and Roxy." Shadowsight took a deep breath "Rainclan attack!" He barked loud

Rainclan wolves began pouring out from the bushes making Roxy and Nicky terrified. The two began running away but Rainclan warriors chased after them. Shadowsight was among them, he was so happy that they were finally gonna be dealt with. Roxy steered for the trees and climbed up one and luckily for her she wasn't spotted. Nicky kept running. "You damn wolves never know when to stop!" Barked Nicky as he ran. Shadowsight ran faster and pounced on Nicky and bit his neck.

Nicky screeched and howled as pain seared through him. He opened his jaws wide as a white sparkly mist came out of his jaws. He screeched as it happened and his body jerked upwards until it all stopped. His chest was quickly rising and falling and every Rainclan wolf was confused and scared. "What was that?!" Shadowsight exclaimed to Timberpine. "His powers were being stripped. He needs to rest or he could die." Shadowsight snarled "Rainclan find Roxy!" The wolves began running through bushes and trees looking for Roxy.

Roxy thought she was safe up in that tree until Lo'ak clambered up it. "Gotcha!" Lo'ak bit down on Roxy's tail and dragged her out of the tree before pinning her down and nipping her neck. Roxy screeched just as loud as Nicky did. Her body jerked a few times as the same white sparkly mist came out of her jaws. Once it was over she layed on the wet grass panting. A little trickle of blood dripped out of her neck.

A soft rain began to fall from the sky washing away the blood the was on the grass. Roxy stumbled back with two warriors beside her so she doesn't fall. She layed down beside Nicky the two were exhausted and were panting but were able to speak "We're sorry." Nicky muttered through pants. Rainstar walked up to the two and spoke. "You almost murdered my son. We will keep an eye on you both and make sure it doesn't happen again." They both nodded and Timberpine walked up. "You may stay with us until you are better." Nicky and Roxy said their thanks and they headed back to camp.

A figure walked up to a lake. It's tail swished as it watched the water. "They got rid of the others, but not me." The figure jumped into the water making a big splash.