Chapter 7 : Presentation

Jungkook showed the presentation along with his prepared design which impressed everyone Fashion team and Taehyung.

Jk : I hope the presentation was good and helpful. I will be looking forward to work together with you all.

Tae : We glad to work with you. Mr. Jeon

Em 1: I really can't believe that it's designs were made by a newbie. It's really your first ever deal.

Jk : it is. (Said with small smile)

Everyone was treated Jungkook good. He became star in the beginning only. But always few who don't like it.

Tina : Mr. Kim what about the my design I showed you ?

Tae : Your designs? (Looked at her)

Other employees eyes also went Tina. Who looked very nervous. Taehyung don't want humility her in front of everyone.

Tae : We are done with Meeting please get back to work.

Taehyung and Jungkook heading back to Taehyung's office . Jungkook wanted to initiate the conversation but don't know what to say. Taehyung was just heading towards without caring anything.

Jk : Taehyung-shii (said in low voice)

Taehyung gave his complete attention and gave a questionable look.

Jk : ohh actually can I call you Taehyung-shii instant of Mr. Kim if you're fine with it.

Tae : you just want to ask that? (Jungkook nodded) well you can I don't mind.

Jk : that great. Why you didn't accepted that employees design they seems good.

Tae : they were amazing undoubtedly.

Jk : then? (Confused)

They reached to Taehyung's cabin. Taehyung went towards the drawer and pull out a file and gave it to Jungkook. Jungkook open it with confused face but his eyes winded later.

Jk : these are exactly similar as her design. Even small details just colour and few things are different.

Tae : now you understand. This designs were made in 2002 . This trend wasn't popularized that time so she used thinking people will forgot she will have all credit.

Jk : that really cheap . One should came with their own ideas shouldn't stole someone's else work . If you didn't knew and realise them others will accused you for plagiarizing. (Said with bit anger looking cute)

Tae : Leave it, I am really impressed you came up with creative and new idea otherwise nowadays people take design from internet and say it's their

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tae : Leave it, I am really impressed you came up with creative and new idea otherwise nowadays people take design from internet and say it's their. You really did amazing job.

Jk : Thank you so much.

Jungkook looked Taehyung who passed a smile.

Maybe that smile he passed when Jungkook received the prize. The smile of proud or Jungkook just thinking to much. Or he wants that. Wanted Taehyung to remember him that way he sees everything that way.