Chapter 35 : Unknown Love

Jungkook was sitting on the with emotionless face looking at the wall blankly. His mind is messed up right now . Don't know what to do . Everything making him go insane . He came this far but see this.

He was immense in his thought when his phone rang which broke his chain of thought. He picked it up and saw it's yoonji calling him.

Jk : hello noona what happened ?

Yj : Kookie can look for Taehyung's medical files there I couldn't find them in my cabin you both might take him with you . Please search for them I will look for them here too.

Jk : I don't think we brought it together but I will look for and tell you if I could find it or not.

Yj : please kookie , bye.

Jungkook hung up the call. Start searching for Taehyung's medical in their room. He checked all the drawers, every corner of the room.

Jk : where the hell is this. (Eyes fall on a drawer which is still unchecked) I didn't check it might be there.

Saying this he walked towards there and opened the drawer. He was looking for that when his hands got hit by a box which was present there that made it fall down. Which made things inside it spread all over.

Jk : What the fuck, why I am so clumsy. Now I have to pick them. (Said in annoyed)

He bent down to do so when again his phone rang and he left it and picked the call.

Jk : yes.

Yj : Jungkook stopped finding the file , I found it in my cabin itself. Sorry I bothered you.

Jk : that's great. Don't be sorry ok. Bye

After putting back his phone he looked at the mess. He started to picking it up . Things which fell from the box were mostly photos, he didn't really look at it mindlessly collecting it . When his eyes fall on one picture . He frowned and picked up that photo.

It's his photo that from  Middle school time , he quickly removed all photos from the box and started going through all the photos

om the box and started going through all the photos . It's all him. All the photos were his.