Chapter 24 : Married Couple

If you are someone who read my stories and love them please follow too bro first it doesn't charge money second it hurts seeing this.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading 😌

Taehyung woke up filling sun rays on his face. He whined at first and snuggled to the warmth he was feeling but woke up. After waking up with a smile but he felt something heavy on his chest. He looked down to find his bunny sleeping on his chest with pout.

Tae : he looks very unreal to be real.

He was looking at him, he tranced his finger on Jungkook's face softly touching his beautiful features

He was looking at him, he tranced his finger on Jungkook's face softly touching his beautiful features .

Jungkook felt tickling on his face which made him whine. He woke up only to find Taehyung looking at him with a soft and adoring smile. Jungkook felt so small under Taehyung's love filled eyes.

Jk : Good morning hubby. (Said with blushy cheeks)

Tae : Good morning wifey (He slowly tug Jungkook's hair behind his ear making his beautiful face clear to his view).

Jk : Hubby , I am your husband not wifey.

Tae : ooh,but I want to call you my wifey cuz you look prettiest in white you know.

Jk : call whatever you, ok. I will go and take shower ok. We have to leave for a date. It should be a good place ok.

Jungkook got up from bed and went to the bathroom. After Jungkook went Taehyung sat on the bed and picked up his phone and called his assistant. After talking to him.

Tae : Arrange the things I told you alright. I will come from tomorrow and manage everything.

Taehyung hung up the call after hearing the bathroom door clicking sound. Jungkook came out.

Jk : you want to go to shower?

Tae : Yeah. (Jungkook helped him and took him to the bathroom)

They both freshened up and came for breakfast with family.

Jin : Morning, kookie and Tae have seats.

Jm : So, where you taking kookie for honeymoon hmm. (Said with a grin)

Jk : We will go for honeymoon after a few months as there is work at the office when it is finished we will soon.