Chapter 32 : What happened

Taehyung was sitting in his room after they came from the hospital. He is pretty fine now. Jungkook came into the room with a strawberry shake and banana milk with him.

Jk : here hubby. (He gave a strawberry shake to him)

Tae : Thank you bun.

He took that put on the table and held Jungkook's hand and brought him closer, made him sit on his lap. Jungkook sitting on lap Taehyung was holding his waist both were looking outside at the garden it's very peaceful out there.

Jk : what are you thinking hubby.

Tae : that place (he points at a particular place under the tree) you kissed there for the first time.

Jk : yesh, you were blushing so much after that. (Smile remembering that)

Tae : I was thinking how it will feel when I will make love to you at that same place? Thrusting inside you there.

Said with a blank voice and thinking face. Jungkook choked his banana milk and looked at Taehyung with a shocked face. He doubted did he heard clearly his hubby said those words.

Jk : Hubby ssssjfudjdnc jrujdnbfjdk jjucnlsjc ifnjxndkchdjd unfkdldjfkf yfhkyfbjhgjjj

Jungkook doesn't know what gibberish he just said  neither we know what he just said. Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's reaction and blushy cheeks .

Jk : my innocent hubby is not innocent anymore.

Tae : it's just someone's influence on me. He made me think about those amazing things.

Jk : Aaaahhh ~ (Jungkook put hands over his and cups his cheeks) it's not fair I want to tease you but it's being in reverse way.

Tae : you can still. You still have the same effect on me (he kisses his cheeks making this bunny calm)

They talk for some moment when Taehyung holds Jungkook's hand and kisses it and looks into his eyes making Jungkook to look at him with a smile.

Tae : bun I want to share with you?

Jk : yourself?? (Said with a teasing smile hands around his neck )

Tae : I am completely your, there is nothing like sharing over the thing which you own completely . (He boop his nose to Jungkook)

Jk : so??

Tae : I want to share about how that day's accident what was happened, I wanna share that with you.

Jk : really?? You want to? Are you ready to go through all those memories? Aren't those are painful hmm? If you want you can't that will not make any differen- ( he pecked Jungkook's lips to make him quiet)

Tae : I want you to know every  event of my life cuz you have very right to love. Whether it's  love or pain I want to share every emotion of mine with you. Cuz I know when those memories will hunt me you will hold me tight , say sweet words, kiss me to ease my pain and hold my hand and ensure that you are here with me and you will always be.

Jungkook's eyes got teary hearing those words from Taehyung how much he  loves and trust  him and he will never break it. He connected their forehead together .

Jk : tell me hubby, I will be here to hold you tight, I say words to calm you, I will kiss you to ease your pain and I will hold your hand tight never let it go.

Flashback

Today was biggest of my life, I am won best business man award. I was seeing everyone was happy for me eomma, appa and Jimin where present when I was taking that award.